OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Canecasdobrasil

Finally one "minimum order" app that works.
Amazing, easy to set up.
Portuguese:
Finalmente um app que funciona para Pedidos mínimos. Já tinha testado outros 3 que existem, mas nenhum funcionava direito.

Zoderia

Amazing app that does everything you need it to do and the support is superb! I highly recommend it and I truly believe it's a must app to have using Shopify.

Du Bro Rc

Rockstar support. The standard app did not do a minor function that would help us out and after a quick call to support they made the change and all is perfect! First class group and a great app that does exactly what we needed it to do.

Sharifahtrd

This app is just Awesome. When your doing promotion you can limit the stock. When we make sale few items require bulk purchase and this app is just helpful.
Customer service is TOP. Shane assisted all the way. The only reason we love the app so much is because of the customer service provided by Shane. You should try the app, any problem Shane is there to assist. Just fast customer service!

Thetappingtapir

The app is user friendly and direct, works as per advertised! Customer service is just GREAT! They listen to your problem, willing to go beyond to solve issues that you are having

Gummiboot

This App is amazing! Easy and userfriendly interface and you can customize the pop up messages the way you like!
The customerservice is on point! They literally answered me in about 5 minutes and the overall conversation was very good! I totally recommend this App!

Myfamilybuilders

The app works perfectly as advertised, the 5 stars are not only for the app that is great, but for the customer service.
We needed to change some stuff that came by default. In less than 4hrs we had all the changes (yes many of them) already live and working as we need it.
Not happy with giving us an amazing customer support, the people from Oiizes saw that we need it a special support and they brought the solution before we even ask for it. I truly hope every day I was able to work with people like this!
Recommended A+++

Buddy And Bear Wholesale

I haven't tested the product yet but so far so good. Amazing support and very easy to install. Just what I needed!

Sometime

The team has been extremely helpful and attentive to issues that needed attention. We have no doubt to try out any new apps by Oiizes in the future!

Wordsink

Simple and helpful app with amazing support!