OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

1StopPets

Customers can easily break the maximum value by cancelling and ordering more. Would not recommend this app.

Shop Together

This app is broken, when a user gets the popup to "Dismiss" and they hit dismiss and refresh the cart page without updating the quantity, it lets them through to checkout even when set to 1 on the app per item.

How can such a huge flaw get so many high reviews, I am not sure. I had multiple customers bypass our limit and I am left scrambling refunding them because we cannot honor the order.

March 29, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with OrderLogic, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have to reach out to a customer if an order isn't right. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of a theme or with other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. In this case, you have an app installed called Ultimate Special Offers by Pixel Union, which appears to direct the user to checkout despite our attempts to stop that. At present their app and ours are incompatible. We'd be happy to try to reach out to them and work with them to add OrderLogic compatibility into their app.

Exact Tooling

Just downloaded the app and shows nothing but a blank page saying Choose Your Subscription. No reply to email or phone calls. Seems like part time developers who don't support the app unless its lunchtime during their day job.

March 29, 2019

Very sorry we couldn’t get back to you fast enough. We have 3-full time engineers distributed across the globe and try to respond as fast as we can, but don’t always respond within 4 hours such as in your case. The engineer in your time zone was sick that day. We did look into our logs and it appears your request wasn’t reaching our app for some reason. We’d be happy to reset your trial if you want to give us another try, and we’re sure we can resolve this issue if you give us a chance.

Popclue

Only Store owner can enter into APP page, that's disgusting,rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston Anworth

I installed it. I stopped from from adding more than the max number to my cart. But once in my cart I could change the quantity to anything. Since this app claims to set order limits, but doesn't I would say it is less than worthless.