OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Anyouo

Don't understand why it's don't work the morning in my time zone, and why it's can't work to the buy button/Check out button of the product page?

April 24, 2020

Hi. Sorry to hear you had issues. We have designed OrderLogic with a failsafe such that if anything ever goes wrong, we'd rather allow orders we shouldn't than block orders we shouldn't. We had a short outage this morning that is very rare for us. We don't think it impacted enforcement of limits on shops and only impacted editing existing limits, but there is a chance it impacted your shop to a greater degree.

We're working on support for the buy now button. (Not to be confused with the Buy Button sales channel. I think we're the only app in this space that supports that.) It's not all that valid to have a buy now button on the product page which buys one product when you want to enforce a minimum, but we certainly acknowledge we need better support for it. For now we recommend removing it with this guide from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout/add-buttons

EliKo Glow

Too easy to by-pass, just hit dismiss and bingo, multiples of my limited items are in the cart ready for checkout.

February 10, 2020

Hi. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. There appears to be a conflict with a Sticky Cart app you're using https://apps.shopify.com/sticky-cart-by-qikify. We'd be happy to try to work with them or find another solution if you'd like to give us another try. We can often find solutions for these kinds of things if you reach out for help. As we investigated this, we saw that you had the same problem with a competitive app. If you need a solution for this, we're ready to help you.
- Shane

FlamingoFabrics

App not working at all, customer service rubbish - not had a response to my messages for a week! Don't waist your time

December 19, 2019

Sorry to hear you didn't receive our response. You reached out 4 days ago on Saturday morning and we responded the same day on Saturday evening. We don't know why it didn't reach you. We mentioned in our response that we detected an incompatibility with an app you're using called Advanced Pre-Order. We also mentioned that we don't yet work with Dynamic Checkout buttons which your theme uses, and provided instructions for how you can disable those. But we are working to add support for Dynamic Checkout.

Update: We investigated our outgoing support emails in Zendesk. Although everything appears to be set up correctly there, we are also seeing some issues with emails failing to be delivered. We're working with Zendesk on this. Very sorry. We did respond to you fairly timely and we didn't know until your review that the message may not have been delivered.

Update 2: The issue we saw in Zendesk has to do with email we initiate from there, not user initiated emails we reply to. So we're still at a loss for why this message failed to reach you. Can you look in your spam folder and let us know if you find it there? The email is properly authenticated so it shouldn't be going to spam, but it might.

1StopPets

Customers can easily break the maximum value by cancelling and ordering more. Would not recommend this app.

December 12, 2019

There are some apps out there that send customers directly to checkout and bypass other apps efforts to take an action before checkout. We can almost always identify which app it is. Sometimes we can come up with a simple fix. More reliable fixes depend upon working with the developers on the other apps. We advised this merchant of the app that caused the incompatibility but never heard anything back.

Shop Together

This app is broken, when a user gets the popup to "Dismiss" and they hit dismiss and refresh the cart page without updating the quantity, it lets them through to checkout even when set to 1 on the app per item.

How can such a huge flaw get so many high reviews, I am not sure. I had multiple customers bypass our limit and I am left scrambling refunding them because we cannot honor the order.

March 29, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with OrderLogic, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have to reach out to a customer if an order isn't right. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of a theme or with other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. In this case, you have an app installed called Ultimate Special Offers by Pixel Union, which appears to direct the user to checkout despite our attempts to stop that. At present their app and ours are incompatible. We'd be happy to try to reach out to them and work with them to add OrderLogic compatibility into their app.

Exact Tooling

Just downloaded the app and shows nothing but a blank page saying Choose Your Subscription. No reply to email or phone calls. Seems like part time developers who don't support the app unless its lunchtime during their day job.

March 29, 2019

Very sorry we couldn’t get back to you fast enough. We have 3-full time engineers distributed across the globe and try to respond as fast as we can, but don’t always respond within 4 hours such as in your case. The engineer in your time zone was sick that day. We did look into our logs and it appears your request wasn’t reaching our app for some reason. We’d be happy to reset your trial if you want to give us another try, and we’re sure we can resolve this issue if you give us a chance.

Popclue

Only Store owner can enter into APP page, that's disgusting,rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston Anworth

I installed it. I stopped from from adding more than the max number to my cart. But once in my cart I could change the quantity to anything. Since this app claims to set order limits, but doesn't I would say it is less than worthless.