OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Organixx

This didn't work for us, unfortunately. We used a tag based limit. I increased the quantity in the cart, got an error, hit update cart and it took me back to the cart without modifying anything. I was able to checkout with 4 over my limit. We are going with another app. It does have a very nice interface.

Giftix.in

This app solves our problem. But at times we get orders below our minimum limit and it is frustrating.

June 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear an order got through. I understood from the ticket you opened with us that it was a one time occurrence. I certainly wish you would have given us a chance to investigate.

By design we have built in fault tolerance such that if anything ever goes wrong and something fails to load on your site due to any kind of outage, we would rather allow faulty orders through than have something on your site that blocks all orders. Such occurrences are very rare but may have happened in this case.

Otherwise we can turn on some additional debugging information that can be added to your orders to help determine a cause of any slip ups.

Naturawn

I used this application to implement a range of items allowed in a cart for processing. Simply say min and max number of items allowed per order.

For 3 month this app failed me 2 times. I had to cancel orders and have to apologize to my customers.

If you can live with this - it is your choice. I will get a different app.