OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Vip Barber Supply

This app is amazing, and if you have any issue I mean any issue, they will contact you and work with you to fix it, thank you guys for a great price and an amazing app that has helped my store in very many occasions!

Studio Pens

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Quick and easy to install and set up, no specialist knowledge required.

PartnerSales

I use this app to manage MOQ items for sale and being able to limit the quantities and set multiples for items that i sell in MOQ's. It is amazing and very easy to set up and use.

June 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. So happy to hear OrderLogic is working well for you. Please reach out if there's any way we can be of service.

MAIGHAN DISTRIBUTION USA

June 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us a chance to dive in and get it working for you, and for the positive review that means the world to us.

MAIGHAN DISTRIBUTION CANADA

Had a theme compatibility issue upon installation and the support team jumped in right away (during weekend) and did their magic. Great support, great communication and wonderful app for minimums and multiples!! (Using it on multiple stores)

May 29, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to investigate this. Conflicts with other apps do happen sometimes we will always try our hardest to identify the cause and find a solution when we can. We treat these issues at top priority and will try to respond as quickly as possible and at a time that works best for you.

Order Details and Shipping Information

This app does exactly what it says it does, and very clearly and easily! Thank you guys, awesome work. Would recommend to anyone looking to limit max order quantities, or max orders of a single product, etc. If you're looking for the BEST way to enjoy your favorite mouth-watering meals, please visit www.ariaairfryer.com for our line of Teflon-Free Ceramic Air Fryers!! They're award-winning, come with useful accessories for flavor-packed results, Lifetime Warranty, and are the best in the game!

If there was a feature to add, it would be to create rules by Collections. For example, people can only order 1 of a product from X Collection, but can order as many products as they want of Y Collection.

Thanks again!

April 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback. We do have the ability to enforce a limit on a product tag in our Premium Tier, so if you tag for example 'limit1' on products from the X Collection you can limit it to 1 from that set. We found that far smother to enforce that a limit on a collection which might fail if our data on which products are in that connection lags behind.

Flexion Global

It does exactly as it says, and very easy to install and set up. Very happy to recommend this product

April 24, 2020

Great. Thanks so much for your kind review.

TBD Liquids

Great app, does what you need it to do. No hassles setting it up, we were limiting orderable quantities on certain products within minutes.

March 2, 2020

So happy to hear its working well for you. Thanks for the positive review. You made our day!

westworldpaintball

Excellent App! Amazing support! Thank you guys! I will keep using this app and will be my first choice for any other website in the future!

February 4, 2020

I'm so pleased to read this. Thanks so much. We're driven to help merchants succeed in any way we can, so it brings me immense joy to know our app and support have met your needs. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

語時設計

I run a wedding gift store, and many items have minimum order quantity. This App help me save the bargain time with customers. Support is timely and friendly, I'm happy to sell more with this app.

April 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review. Please reach out if you need anything else from us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9