Ordersify Pick, Pack & Fulfill

Ordersify Pick, Pack & Fulfill

by Ordersify

Focus on order fulfillment. Pick, pack and fulfill orders

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

In just a single day, Andy and his partner embedded an image into our invoice which is given to our customers. I have never seen such quick support by any team. Thanks so much for this help.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

All the best,

Lucy

Windy City Aquariums

This app is great! I'm so happy it's free as well, could use some improvements (such as automatically hiding already picked orders, or being able to sort the orders) but overall it's great, immediately uninstalled my other paid order picker app after using this one. I also really like the templates for the order invoices, much nicer looking than shopify's default one, so it's what I currently use for my orders. Thank you so much for providing this app!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

All the best,

Lucy

The Glam Republic

This app is exactly what I needed. I feel so much better about processing my orders. I reached out for help and got a quick response and my issue was resolved before the night was over!

avanbo-andy

I really really like this app. It is free and I used it to print invoices, packing slips for easy fulfillment.