Ordersify: Order Exporter

Ordersify: Order Exporter

by Ordersify

Create and export your orders automatically in 3 simple steps

Coffee place

Your app is really helpful and your team is productive! I faced some problems with the app and did not how to change that but Andy was able to help me and we worked it out.

March 25, 2021

We greatly appreciate your review. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

All the best,

Lucy

Pancreatic Cancer UK

Andy and the team have been very attentive and helpful with setting this up and even developed some custom features to suit our exact needs. Great service and would definitely recommend!

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 👏

We're so happy to hear about it. Please contact us if you have any questions or add more columns to your template.

Best regards,
Andy

besmart-pod-store

Update: Guys had some problems with COVID and Andy finally get back to me and helped me with everything I needed. Old review: I had questions and send them three emails in a range of 20+ days. NO reply at all. Don't waste your time with these guys.

January 31, 2021

Hi Denis

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.
Thank you so much for your review!
Now, we get back to the office. If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Titeschaussettes

This app is very helpful fr my business espacially because we can use the liquid syntax for the order export.
Thanks to Andy for helping me with that by the way!

Pixalot

Really helpful support team helped me customise my automated report as I wanted it to to work and to look.

Joy of Water Learn to Swim School

The application installed really well.
I had a minor issue setting it up but the support got back to me really quickly and helped resolve the issue, now we are able to have an automated report export each day with all our custom fields.

Forever Earth

This app saves me so much time, and the one time I had an issue, Andy was super-quick to fix it. I need tax bifurcations in my order exports for accounting, and a few of the apps I tried didn't have that. Not only can I easily do that in this app, I can even use liquid code to do some fancier stuff, and the app is absolutely free!

babies-mall.shop

This App is great, is made me save hours of manual work maping columns to match suppliers requirement.
I set up templates for each supplier very easy with a drag and drop tool in the app and voila! I can send my orders with just a click.
The support is great and they are always ready to help with features, I requested a couple of changes and they did it in a couple of days, it was awesome I truly recommend to try this App and their support!
Keep working this way Ordersify

OnlyFans Likes

The best app in the app store to automatically deliver orders, the number of options to customize is great and what is best is that it is free unlike other apps and customer services is beyond helpful and super fast in responding. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Omega Mongers

This is Simple and great app for daily automated reports, however is there one for manual reporting from a certain date to another date, something like weekly or monthly report

October 16, 2020

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.

You can export orders weekly by creating filters for your automation, like that. https://prnt.sc/v0ero8 and https://prnt.sc/v0esss

For daily exportation automation, you can set up filters like that. https://prnt.sc/v0etbv and https://prnt.sc/v0etyw

If you have any further questions, please contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best,