Ordersify: Easy Order Printer

Ordersify: Easy Order Printer

by Ordersify

Ordersify: Print orders, invoices, packing slips at ease

JTimes4 Designs

I can't stand when an app works perfect, then they change it. Whatever they've done now to the "download" orders is too much work. I'll be using something different to print packing slips now.

November 30, 2020

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.
I'm so sorry about the bad experience you had, you still can print order directly from our app, you can see it here: https://i.imgur.com/uQ8ecoV.png
When you download more than 10 orders, we need to download orders instead of printing orders to improve performance.

Best regards,
Andy

Retro Modding

Ordersify's Order Printer is exactly what our team needed! After testing all similar apps on the Shopify App Store, it turned out to be the perfect fit for our needs. As a business, we integrate such tools in our workflow, staff gets trained to properly use them and we end up relying on their features for our daily operations. We need a certain level of communication with app developers to ensure proper integration in our daily workflow. The Ordersify team has been there to assist us when a negative review was left. Unfortunately, aside from then, they are hard to get a hold on. If you can stick to the current state of the app, it is definitely a good one but if you expect a bit more, it might be worth looking at different solutions.