Ordersify: Order Printer

Ordersify: Order Printer

by Ordersify

Ordersify: Print orders, invoices, packing slips at ease

Sugga Street Fashion

We have used Orderisfy for 20 days both Printer and POS services. It is good for printing our invoices that are sent to our customers with simple steps. The support team is helpful and quick for the response. High recommend apps from Ordersify.

Makafui Kollection

Très bonne appli pour réaliser les factures de mes clients. La version gratuite permet d'intégrer toutes les mentions obligatoires.
Je recommande fortement.

Champs Helmets

its really good because it told me to say this and leave this review so i can use the app for free 100 recommend

CLANDELA

Exactly what I needed to make my invoices look professional. I asked the developers to make some adjustments to the layout to better suit my needs and they were implemented within hours. Very pleased. Thank you.

SOHO LOST STUDIO •

nice one! perfect! exactly what I was looking for. super easy customization, great workflow, many options.

Toy Werkz Singapore

Pretty helpful app for printing invoices and packing slip. Good for business with various department

DKMZ GLOBAL PREMIUM SHOP 🇦🇺 AU

Great app with awesome functionality and ability to help the shopify site power up. it Will be be used to help our fashion brand , to re market and improve sales.

elasado

me encanto esta aplicación los felicito, se acomoda a cualquier tipo de negocio, funciona super bien

Shop Fragola

haven't started using it yet so im not sure. I will have to keep you posted. But I do know that this mandatory box is annoying

Quark

We are using Ordersify with www.get-quark.com and it's really amazing ! You have a really effective solution with more than 5000 free delivery vouchers to start using it. We are craftsmen and we make Pegboards. We can't afford to start a big business all at once. Ordersify is a really good solution for our situation. And we hope to be able to switch to the paid version one day !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6