Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

bigcountrytoys.com

Great App! Does exactly what I need. The customer service is also fantastic. I got a response almost immediately.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Maria & Jesus

I am really impressed with this app and even though there are other apps with more reviews this one is BY FAR the best app in the shopify store. It does what they say it does very easily and efficiently and on top of that the customer service is excellent.. Congrats for this superb app .

October 13, 2021

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the ordersify with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.
Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!🍀
Linda...

House No.23

Great customer service and they are quick at fixing the bug issues. Thank you! Best app ever and free.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us.
Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.
I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together! If you have any additional queries, please contact us.
All the best!🥰
LinDa

TALCO

App molto facile da usare. Ho avuto solo qualche problema per una funzionalità in particolare, ma il supporto è stato gentile e velocissimo e adesso è tutto ok. Ottima app, cosiglio!

October 12, 2021

Ti siamo molto grati per aver recensito la nostra app. Significa davvero molto per la mia squadra. Cerchiamo sempre di offrirti la migliore app e speriamo che ti piaccia.
Se hai ulteriori domande, faccelo sapere.
Vi auguro una buona giornata!🥰
Linda

Simple Grace Collective

Ordersify low stock / back in stock FREE plan is perfect for my new business! I downloaded and set up was super easy but then I had an issue with my variants because I had different sizes and I couldn't figure out how to get the app to coordinate with those. I reached out to customer services and they got back to me within 24 hour and had my variants integrated in minutes. Great service, great app! Excited to integrate their other apps / features!

October 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us.
Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.
Kind regards!
Linda...

Secretly Hers

Customer service is so helpful every time! Highly recommend. Very happy that I chose to go with this one over the other ones on Shopify

October 9, 2021

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Whenever you need help with Ordersify, just drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are more than ready to help!

Looking forward to chat with you again. Have an amazing day!

Linda- Ordersify team.

Sweet & Savory Boutique

This app is easy to use and I love it! The team was super efficient with assisting with the setup and website integration.

October 8, 2021

We are very much obliged to you for review our app. It really means a lot to my team. We always aim to bring you the best app and hope you enjoy. If you have any further queries, please let us know.
Have a great day!
Linda

crashdatagroup

I own and operate a large ecommerce website. We have currently had issues with the global supply chain and for the first time have been out of stock on many items. The Ordersify app has solved my need for Back In Stock items and automatically notifying customers. There support team is excellent. I couldn't get a feature to work properly and simply sent them the request, it was fixed and working on my website the very next day! Would highly recommend this app.

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Marilyn Shop Abbigliamento

La uso già da diversi mesi.Magari si potesse richiedere l'avviso anke se manca manca 1 sola variante

October 6, 2021

I am glad that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Pom d'Api

Application qui correspond à nos attentes et qui fait le job. Service après vente très réactif et efficace :-)

October 4, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25