Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

OHVERLEE

I use this app because on my old platform I found the low stock notifications so efficient and was disappointed to see this isn't a feature of Shopify. That was until I found Ordersify. It's so easy to add but I did email to get some things integrated. WOW, I'm blown away by the service from CS and Andy. Within an hour my request is being actioned. Thank you so much Andy and Ordersify.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

Jewels Kennedy Designs

This app is awesome! The customer service was great too! It did not automatically upload but reached out to customer service and was up in five minutes! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs an app like this.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

The Five Shop

Awesome app that integrated perfectly with my theme. Had some issues installing and reached out to customer service who were super responsive with answering my questions to get the app up and running. Would highly recommend.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to share this opinion with us. We will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Bluf

Amazing service, product and this will definitely help out our customers! Andy was so quick to helping us integrate the button to our website, so happy with the app and the customer service!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It means a lot to us and also being a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

SHELOVE

Adoro este aplicativo, e são muito prestações ajudam no que precisamos e respondem rapidamente. Tenho a certeza que vou continuar com esta APP na minha loja. Obrigada pelo excelente trabalho.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Best regards,

Craftiviti

Andy was quick to response to my request for an inline restock button on my product pages. Also the app is easy and very beginner friendly. Keep up the good work!

April 21, 2021

We greatly appreciate your review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Deity Microphones

Literally the best app you can add to your store. Give your customers a sense of urgency to purchase! The staff at Ordersify is amazing and SUPER HELPFUL!!!! Andy over there is an amazing dev and was super quick at responsing to my emails.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Bare Sunday

This app is great for notifying us when items are out of stock and giving customers the options to sign up to be notified when back in stock. They were very quick to respond and fix our minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Budget Beauty

Love this app for the low stock banner and the notify me when available option! Andy was super helpful to set everything up.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Sabaah's Boutique

The team behind this App are absolutely AMAZING!! Within 20 minutes of downloading the App, I emailed them to do a couple for me and they did it IMMEDIATELY!!! I can't believe how quickly they reply/work especially since there is only two in the team and it was a Saturday afternoon Thank you so much for the incredible service Andy. You guys deserve 10+ stars.

April 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.