Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Abboo Candle Co ®

Set up was pretty straight-forward and the support team was super quick to respond and very helpful. All of the functionality I need appears to be there and I especially like the ability to tag products or collections to not have the back in stock alert show up. For the price of free you definitely can't beat this app!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

The Better Deal Page

Great app and developers are quick to help. This should help me get some more business since people will be able to know when products are back in stock.

April 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Truck Electrics

Great app, very easy to setup & support was almost instant! This will help me get back to customers when something is back in stock. Thanks very much guys!!

April 2, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Ivory & Chain

Great customer service, app has lots of great features and is very straight forward to use. highly recommended for a free app.

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

Plush Curvy

Stupendous service and great app! Does exactly what is needed! Easy to implement and customer service is top notch!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality,

Please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent.

PAL and GAL

Great app. This app is user-friendly and allow us to customise setting easily. Ordersify team provides great support as well. Contacted Ordersify and Andy helps addressed and solved my query.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Tinye Swimwear

AMAZING fast customer support! Love how it's free! Will definitely be recommending this app to everyone.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

SUP Montréal

Awesome app! Free and the best customer service. I would recommend to anyone that wants to notify customers looking to buy out of stock products.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Her Juice Bar

I love this app; a few people already signed up for restock alerts and I just recently installed! The customer service is also very helpful and respond fast!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.