Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Pom d'Api

Application qui correspond à nos attentes et qui fait le job. Service après vente très réactif et efficace :-)

October 4, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Memory Moments

The app works great! Support is amazing. I had a response within an hour and my question was quickly answered.

October 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Cheeky Chain

Ich habe die back-in-stock Benachrichtigungen und die low-in-stock-bar installiert und bin absolut vom Customer Support begeistert!
Der Support reagiert innerhalb von Minuten und installiert sogar teils Widgets für den Kunden. ABSOLUT SUPER!! Ganz tolles Team!

September 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Pittards Store

Easy to use app that's an intuitive set up, but with friendly, timely customer support when you do need it.

September 28, 2021

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Bigiotto's Shoes

Great app, great support. They installed the inline form for me very quick. They even answered to my email on sunday. Thanks!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Petit Anjou

I installed this app and ran into a small issue. I emailed them on a Sunday evening, expecting a response the next morning, but they literally responded to me within minutes. They fixed my problem right away and got me up and running. So thrilled with my experience.

September 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Erotic Fantasies LLC

Helpful support team! Fast response. They installed the notification button onto my shopify website account. It will help with converting customers!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

The Cedar Cabin Society

I was having a few challenges installing a few components when I originally installed the app. Andy and team got right back to me within the hour and resolved it straight away. Highly recommend.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Game Guys

After a week with no response, Andy finally came through and made up for it with fantastic service! Someone was sick and they had a backlog. I'm looking forward to the extra features coming in the future. This app has really helped me capture emails for pre-orders as I can't put too many on site. Highly recommend app and team!

September 25, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ordersify. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Artrockstore

The Back in Stock App is perfect for my Shop and is already boosting sales and customer satisfaction. Very happy with the App and the technical support from Ordersify

September 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.