Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

GoWoo Sports

Awesome app, great customer service! Andy and his team is amazing; thank you! I really enjoy the app.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Moda-Upcycle Fashion

The app is useful. The team response and fix the issue so quickly. I really appreciate all the efforts!

May 5, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Forward Whangarei

Super quick response and repair! Excellent customer service. Thanks team, appreciate your assistance.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Catherine Parenteau

This app is awesome - it's seamless to integrate, and the team is really helpful and quick to respond!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns.

Feuerwehr-Magazin-Shop

Nice and fast support. Also a good cost plan for shops with few budget. We struggled with the implementation, but got a very quick answer. So we can only recommend this app

May 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Etta Kostick Designs

This app is very helpful. It lets me know which items are the most in demand. The customer service is also excellent. Highly recommend!

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with us.

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Love this app, and love that it's free! I had an issue getting the button to show up on my pages, but a customer support rep emailed me back quickly and got the job done. The app functions well and I highly recommend it to everyone!

May 4, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you

The Fit Equestrian, LLC

Great app with really great support! Made customizations really quickly for free to match my store!!

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Assault Industries

Andy helped us get up and running in a day. Great way to recover would-be lost sales! Looks great on our store as well.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Talking Tables UK Public

Best service you could get from any app developers!!!
I do recommend this app. It is worth any penny.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.