Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Paola And Joy

Great app! Initially easy to setup. Had some issues with the app not being compatible with my theme but support was super prompt and sorted everything right away

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're always to help you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Cool Air Face Shield™ | OFP LLC, A ProKnee Company

This app is awesome!!! Customer service is ON IT! Super fast response time and modification turnaround- all for free! App works perfectly as it is described and the backend is so easy to use. These guys deserve an award. Thanks for providing this excellent service for my shop!!

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this great feedback on Shopify App Store.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Capim Estrela

the app is very usefull and simple to install. and the team very helpfull with any questions we had.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your time to review us on Shopify App Store.
Please contact us any time you need our help, we're willing to help you any time.

Have a great day and thank you again.
Andy from Ordersify

Restless Crew

Very quick and good support. Especially Andy does a very very good job in customizing your widgets, mail templates...

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Closet Full of Wax

Great customer service response time was right away. I just downloaded the app so i can’t say how well or accurate it is yet but I have high hopes give this app a try.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 👏👏
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out anytime.

Dr. Bill's Orchids, LLC

I love being able to customize sign-ups to be a floating pop-up or an in-line form, and then being able to customize the emails that my customers get with MY branding. Great for starter or established shops to use! Fairly straight forward set-up and the few minor issues I had were VERY QUICKLY AND EASILY addressed by the customer service team! Still exploring uses of the app, but based on my experience so far, would recommend to other stores!

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 👏👏
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out anytime.

Toques From The Heart

So easy to use and set up! Great customer service. Love how seamless the integration is with Shopify and customizable emails are so great!

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your time writing the review.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mavenx Boutique

This app is so easy to use to make sure my customers sign up for Back In Stock notifications and daily low stock reports. Customer service is amazing. They are fast and attentive!

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our team has only 2 people and we work hard and harder to support you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Beauty Status Hockey Co.

Quick and helpful team at Ordersify, great free useful product for any shop with high volume of variances/styles. Much appreciated + recommended.

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us via support@ordersify.com

Bug Clinic

This is the best app from the best company ever!
Full of features and easy to use.
Even more, it's free...
Thank you!

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions.