Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

All Things Cutting

I put in a request to help me set up the app in my online store. It took less that 30min to have it up & running . Thanks Andy

Little Silk Stories

Very efficient and allows customization exactly like how we needed. The support was excellent and helped us customize the button placement.

hippiesandcowboysboutique

I asked for help on placement of my button and they did it for me very quickly. Great customer service super easy to use!

Yarn Nut Yarn Store

App does exactly what I wanted and looks great on the product page. Support was quick and very responsive and quickly solved a setup problem caused by my unusual inventory reporting requirements. Thank you!

Wax & Wonder by Afropolitan Boutique | A Made in Liberia African Fashion & Lifestyle Brand

I am really pleased with this app. I was looking for a notification app with the button to install on the page. They have a popup that works as well, but I really wanted people to be able to view just in case they have popups blocked for some reason. I had an issue with integrating and they responded with hours to resolve. Very impressed and would recommend them.

CariKulture

This is a great app for catching those sales for out of stock products. Turnaround for customer service is fast and on point. Looking forward to see what features they add to make it even better.

Sour Grapes Online

Brilliant app! App has wonderful functionality easy to use & customise. The support team can't do enough to help.

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Lighting reply and action!! Very nice app and it's free. Thanks Andy for your nice service and support.

New Day Originals

Great app. Does what I needed it to do. Was quick to install and to configure and is already up and running with customers starting to submit requests.

ComicSense.XYZ

The app. It's ease of use. The customizable settings and along with all the feature. But still the best part is the customer support.