Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

8th Dial Development Site

Great app, integrated well with our theme, and is easy to use - support team are very helpful and quick to solve any questions too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns.

ARTKNIT STUDIOS

Great app and great customer service! I asked for help during the setup and they solved my problems in less than an hour.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Best regards,

jiminy eco-toys

The app seems to work well and the app support team responded to my requests within a day, very helpfully.

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

No1Padel

Haven't used the app for long but it seems to work great! Extremely fast and good support. Recommend!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Café Já

Great app and great support!
I asked for help to configure the app and I was helped in the best possible way!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Coughy

Just started using the app today, had a small issue and they addressed it almost immediately. Best/fastest support experience I've ever had!

May 3, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

IRONSIDE

Very good app! It has helped me a lot to recover sales of products with out of stock and the support team responded very quickly when I had a question.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words you have for us and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Adorable Fairy Studio

Such an amazing and clean app. The team also response super quickly! Highly recommended! Very happy so far!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

X10.COM

Andy was great about integrating the out of stock button on our theme. These guys work fast! Thank you.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

ORANGE MARS OFFICIAL

Very good consumer support, and helpfull, thanks ! I love the way you can customize your notification and e-mail, and you can translate it in many languages (French for example is important to my consumers) to make sure all your consumers can be notified of your stock or products news.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.