Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Proper

Great customer service! They answered all my questions and helped me set it up in 20 minutes! Excited to have it on my site!

August 25, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Cigala Cycling Retail

Fantastic App and Amazing customer service. We recommend this App to anybody that wants to keep an eye on customer's needs with a full automation service. The guys at Ordersify are great in helping also to make the button the way you want it for your store. Keep up the great work guys!

August 25, 2021

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

PRIMÓR

Amazing App! Highly recommended to anyone looking to increase sales by understanding what customer wants from out of stock products and order them in from them. This App has changed our business and increase our sales. Customer service is amazing. Very quick to help and adjust things the way you want.

August 25, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Renovatio

one of the best customer service! Quality app and easy to use. There is a lot of customisation available for the store to take advantage of!

August 18, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Myla + Co.

This app is looking great on my website so far! Looking forward to getting used to it and using it for longer.

August 17, 2021

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Southwood Christmas Shop

Brilliant app with very fast customer service and looks amazing on our store. Would highly recommend to any store.

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Lucy.

TURBRAND

The Low Stock - Back in Stock Pro app is very good! Also the team behind the app is very fast if you need any help. Within 30 seconds I received a reaction on my question, and with 1 minute was the problem solved! Thank you guys for the good app and the super fast care!

August 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Excellent! Just installed and someone was instantly available to help to integrate it into my store. With initial testing it seems to work flawlessly. I am so thrilled.

August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review on Shopify App Store. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Our Olivka

Customer service was prompt the 1st time but this time, i cant seem to get ahold of anyone to install the inline button. Emailed 3 times but no one replied.

August 12, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about the bad experience you had.
I sent a request to help you to install the inline button. But I did not receive any responses from you. Can you help me to approve it and I will help you to install it?

Best regards,
Andy

Veradek

After trying a few other apps with the same functionality, this is the best one. Great support and timely responses from the developer. I would highly recommend this app!

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you.