Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Face & Co

Super quick, super helpful support and brilliant features. Also very affordable too and better than others I've tried

April 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your rating with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

ATT PYNTA

Great app and easy to use. We added it to provide an easy function for our customers to get back in stock notifications and it works really well.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

The Proper Ice Cream Company

I initially struggled with the app and couldn’t get it to work for my shop but Andy was fantastic and responded instantly and sorted the problem for me. Amazing customer service and a brilliant concept!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Lolita’s Pearls

Andy was an amazing help and was able to help me fix my problem so efficiently and with such ease. Love this app and how it helps my little business!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Gaille & George

Loving the fast replies from their support team! Been looking for this kind of app for my store. THANK YOU!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear about it.

Please contact us if you have any questions or add more columns to your template.

Best regards,

Neurodiversities

The app is just what we need for our store, gives updates on low stock items and prompts me to re-order, replaced the need for excel spreadsheets, runs in sync with shopify.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

mooshroom

has a weird layout but useful application, would recommend, but make the layout more user friendly.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Viridian Gaming

If you're looking for a simple on-page 'notify when available' button, this seems to work well. Had to contact them to get the button working as the default is floating tab-- but they were EXTREMELY quick to help (within 2 hours I think?). Only complaint is that I found the interface/documentation a little unclear at times... but given that its free, and works, and the team is helpful, how could I give it anything less than 5 star? Thank you!

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Ocean Paradise

It is great and easy to set up! The support team is quick to respond and solve the problem immediately. Highly recommeded.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

PinkSweetHeart

This app is pretty good so far! I can do so much all in one space, literally. It’s been a lifesaver.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.