Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

BIRD BEE

Switched from another app to this. 5 stars so far and quick responses from the team when I reached out

April 23, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ordersify.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message.

Sure Jewels

Genial. Amables y muy rápidos en contestar. Fácil e intuitivo de instalar. Gracias ......................

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

GIGI Baby Boutique

Great App! Fast service from developers. Andy is great to work with. The best part is that the App is free.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Air Crochet

This is just what I needed and still cannot believe how quickly they were to help install the inline button

April 23, 2021

Thank you a lot for your review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Beads Unlimited

Haven't had much usage yet, however so far it has helped us drastically ! Customer service is also great!

April 23, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

Millie & Blake

Brilliant App We love it and so do our customers!!
100% recommend. We also have other apps created by ordersify and are currently setting them up but we know they will be just as good.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

By Lilou Jewellery

I used the Ordersify app to help us recover lost sales. The support team is so quick and very helpful.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app & support.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Best regards,

OHVERLEE

I use this app because on my old platform I found the low stock notifications so efficient and was disappointed to see this isn't a feature of Shopify. That was until I found Ordersify. It's so easy to add but I did email to get some things integrated. WOW, I'm blown away by the service from CS and Andy. Within an hour my request is being actioned. Thank you so much Andy and Ordersify.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

Jewels Kennedy Designs

This app is awesome! The customer service was great too! It did not automatically upload but reached out to customer service and was up in five minutes! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs an app like this.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

The Five Shop

Awesome app that integrated perfectly with my theme. Had some issues installing and reached out to customer service who were super responsive with answering my questions to get the app up and running. Would highly recommend.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to share this opinion with us. We will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com