Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Millie & Blake

Brilliant App We love it and so do our customers!!
100% recommend. We also have other apps created by ordersify and are currently setting them up but we know they will be just as good.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

By Lilou Jewellery

I used the Ordersify app to help us recover lost sales. The support team is so quick and very helpful.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app & support.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Best regards,

OHVERLEE

I use this app because on my old platform I found the low stock notifications so efficient and was disappointed to see this isn't a feature of Shopify. That was until I found Ordersify. It's so easy to add but I did email to get some things integrated. WOW, I'm blown away by the service from CS and Andy. Within an hour my request is being actioned. Thank you so much Andy and Ordersify.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

Jewels Kennedy Designs

This app is awesome! The customer service was great too! It did not automatically upload but reached out to customer service and was up in five minutes! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs an app like this.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

The Five Shop

Awesome app that integrated perfectly with my theme. Had some issues installing and reached out to customer service who were super responsive with answering my questions to get the app up and running. Would highly recommend.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to share this opinion with us. We will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Bluf

Amazing service, product and this will definitely help out our customers! Andy was so quick to helping us integrate the button to our website, so happy with the app and the customer service!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It means a lot to us and also being a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

SHELOVE

Adoro este aplicativo, e são muito prestações ajudam no que precisamos e respondem rapidamente. Tenho a certeza que vou continuar com esta APP na minha loja. Obrigada pelo excelente trabalho.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Best regards,

Craftiviti

Andy was quick to response to my request for an inline restock button on my product pages. Also the app is easy and very beginner friendly. Keep up the good work!

April 21, 2021

We greatly appreciate your review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Deity Microphones

Literally the best app you can add to your store. Give your customers a sense of urgency to purchase! The staff at Ordersify is amazing and SUPER HELPFUL!!!! Andy over there is an amazing dev and was super quick at responsing to my emails.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Bare Sunday

This app is great for notifying us when items are out of stock and giving customers the options to sign up to be notified when back in stock. They were very quick to respond and fix our minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.