Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

DarBeauty

I really like this app and smooth and amazing super support, The answer was in record time and everything I asked for was accomplished. Thank you

April 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Momo Monster Co

The app was easy to install and when I encountered a minor problem (I wanted to use a special feature), they responded quickly and fixed it asap (excellent customer support). I'm amazed that this app is free, but glad it is, as it's perfect for my needs.
One of things I like is how well it integrated with my shop and looks like it's a part of it.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Avara

Great customer service and app is good! They were quick to respond with a setup question and so far so good!

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Asian Souq

This app does exactly what is says and with flair. Great customer service and product overall. Thanks to Andy for quick replies and sorting out all the issues.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It is so motivating and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

HAYPIGS

Great product that does exactly what it sets out to do without over complicating things. The support was also excellent, Andy helped us add the low stock bar to our website and refine the positioning. This is a fab App and definitely improves our website experience for customers!

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. It is a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Pumping Essentials

Amazing customer service and easy to implement across the board. They even removed the watermark for us to keep it on brad with OUR store. Thank you!

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, it means a lot to my whole team. And so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

BRAVE BARK.COM | GF Pet Official Online Store

Excellent app, and excellent customer service! Really easy to use and customize and really helpful to keep low stock inventory.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for us and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Daido Home

It's a Great App and a Great Team. They answer the doubts very fast, and they didn't put any problem when I wanted some changes

April 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Contact us anytime you need our help.

Oneweld Supply

I Love the App! It´s easy to customize and very simple. Honestly, customer service is great. initially having some issues with the app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need anything.

Best regards,

RAIRAI

Perfect. Super.
We really appreciate that Ordersify gives us this kind of useful app for free.
Moreover, Supporting team is really quick and responsive.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com