Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Bro Glo

The positives: easy and intuitive to use and the out of stock button shows up on my site in the same style as my add to cart button. The negative: and it's a big negative - most of our emails show up in the spam/junk folders so almost our entire list of thousands of people did not get the reminder email. Must be the email server/ip address the emails are sent from. Because of this, we are looking into paid apps.

May 30, 2021

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about that. Did you follow this article to verify your domain? It can improve the delivery rate of your shop, also, it can display the email sender as your email. Please contact us support@ordersify.com for more information.

Best regards,
Andy

mintim

Had some minor issues with it not displaying properly, but after a few e-mails it was fixed in record time!

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Shopsave Enterprise

The app was great! easy to navigate. The team is fast at responding to queries. This app is great for the website to ensure stock and customer satisfactory

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Mustard Made Australia

Ok, had to come and update this review because the team were SO helpful and super quick to help us on our new website too! We've just started using the Low Stock Bar too which I'm excited about :) woo! Super happy we are able to notify our customers now and really happy with how it looks and functions. The team helped up make the button inline with the sold out button which is perfect for our theme.

May 26, 2021

Thank you a lot for your rocking review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Mighty Petz

The app is very good and simple! After the super easy installation, I've had a minor display issue on mobile, but their customer support was rapidly fast and absolutely amazing by fixing it for us immediately! Thank you!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Aqueminis

Unable to set up properly and support response is automated and follow up does not happen within the 24 hours told to expect, making it difficult to complete in one session. Do not recommend if you are short on time, and need to get the app integrated and setup quickly.

May 30, 2021

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about my delayed response. Can you help me double-check your email? I will help you to set up our app correctly in your shop.

Best regards,
Andy

Rook's Press

Great support from the developers, easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Nothing else to say!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Admise Paris

Love this app ! Very intuitive, comes with a lot of options, works very well and will help us to understand our customers and limit missing sells.
Many thanks to the support team : They kindly helped when the theme did not support the app and now it's perfect.
Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe pour tout ce travail !! Morgane

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, and we're happy you had a fantastic time with us. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Lunatix.

This app is great,easy and very helpful. I am pretty satisfied with the free plan but will totally upgrade in the next few weeks! Hats off

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Mes Jolies Collections

Hello, I used this app and recommend it to all stores. Since I added it to my site, many customers have signed up for back in stock alerts. I increased my monthly sales. Customer service is very responsive and finds a solution immediately. Perfect !

May 11, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service. It’s all our pleasure to assist you to the fullest - you deserve the best from us.