Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

STARCURLS.COM

Ordersify support team is very fast with replying to solve any problem with the apps. It's a Great App and a Great Team ever!!

April 18, 2021

We greatly appreciate your review. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best regards,

MsWorker

My brand produces very few unities of each product so is very usefull the back in stock notification and button.
I had some problems installing (I'm a bit dummy) and help was at the moment. I'm very gratefull.
Amazing support!

April 18, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Uwu Candle Co

Ordersify support team is super fast with replying to your questions and needs. They are super friendly and helpful. I really appreciate them replying really quick to me when I had problems.

April 18, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Violet Moon

The app ticks all the boxes support was amazing and very fast. Andy was very helpful. Would highly recommend the app.

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

VoltPods

Amazing Team. Andy literally responded to my email, and solved a customization request in less than 5 minutes. It is only a team of 2 persons. I dont know how they handle it, but it is like a team of 100! Thanks a lot guys.

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Ribbon Nook

I needed help finishing integration and Andy was very quick to respond to my email and got the app working even though it was Friday night and I honestly wasn't expecting replies till Monday. I hope my customers love this new added feature. Thank you!

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please let us know if you need any help.

XtremeMats

Quick response time for customizations! Does exactly what we need allowing us to notify customers individually or en masse when a product is back in stock.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

PYAR

Amazing service and super fast response. Haven't seen it in action yet, but looking forward to it. Thank you!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Shogun and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Félin Lune Apothecary

Great lil app that checks off all the boxes for me (low stock bar, back in stock notifications). I reached out to the CS team to help integrate some of their features and Andy responded promptly. Everything was done the same day! Definitely recommend giving this app a try.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with us. We are so grateful for your 5-star review.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Max and Neo

Great app. It's exactly what we needed when we switched over from a paid similar app. Support was great and set it up for us. I was also able to migrate my backlog of notifications to this app with ease.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.