Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

risparmioelettrico

Location Italy

Perfect app for our store, perfect support and super fast. The assistance intervened to integrate the app perfectly into our theme. The app is really well done with many options, I definitely recommend it.

July 1, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review, I'm very happy that you are satisfied with our team! <3

I wish you a great weekend ahead and please feel free to reach out anytime for assistance.

shaped home

I'm very happy with this app and the level of customization I get. I reached out to the team for help with integrating a certain feature and they were incredibly fast and helpful! I'm definitely going to continue using this app and I'm considering upgrading in the future.

July 1, 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions.
I wish you all the best for your business! <3

Kind regards,

Bulkthreads.com

This is exactly what I wanted! And the customer support is great. Give these folks a try--you won't regret it.

June 30, 2022

Once again, thank you for making our day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.
Kind Regards,

La boutique par Fanny

Service à la clientèle excellent. L'application est vraiment utile pour moi. Je la recommande absolument!

June 30, 2022

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off. :)

Thank you very much again for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you today. And as always, if you need any help or have any questions, please do let us know.

Kind Regards

REFISHED

Location Austria

Ultra quick help with an inline button that perfectly fits the design, I am very happy, thank you guys!

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliments, these are the times we feel like our work is really worth it!

I'm very glad that you're satisfied with the app and the team. Please feel free to reach out anytime.
Best regards,

Douglas and Sturgess

Back in Stock was easy to install and integrate with our Shopify store. We wanted to be able to notify customers who are interested in out-of-stock items when they are back in stock, and this app does just that! Andy was super helpful and responded quickly to my requests. This app is going to give us and our customers a little more peace of mind, and I could not be happier!

June 29, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.
Have a nice day,

Bastelschachtel

Location Austria

The app is easy to use. We use this app for notifications when a product is back in stock. We are now testing the pre-order function, so far everything is fine. The support is very fast and helpful. Thank you!

June 28, 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign.

I wish you all the best for your business! <3

Kind regards,

Palas Jewellery

Location Australia

Good free app, back in stock button matches website well. Customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

June 28, 2022

Hey there!
Once again, thank you for making my day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.
Kind Regards,

Georganics

Great app, I really appreciate all the support in customising it to our needs. Really helpful team! Thanks

June 20, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review❤️

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and the support team.

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we'll do our best to assist you!
Best Regards,

porterfi

I had a question and the response time was amazing and quick. Very helpful staff as they took care of my needs immediately.

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!
Best Regards,