Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tahoor Store

Location Norway

Amazing app and tremendously quick and efficient support :) highly recommend this app to any store that's serious about business

February 17, 2022

Wonderful! 🤩 Thanks so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us!

If there's anything we can help you with or you have any questions along the way, please let us know!

All the best, Linda

Ashberry Woods

My site isn't live yet but so far this app is looking very promising. I decided to give the Ordersify team a chance because the price is so much more affordable than the other back in stock apps. Aside from that, their reviews looked great, and their demo store showed off the app very well. The install went great but there was a small issue due to my theme. I reached out to their support and Chris was super quick to get everything sorted out. He was super professional and even sent me a demo image and a link to make sure that I was happy with everything. Thanks Chris! Keep up the great work! Update: I recently needed help with something and Andy took care of it super quickly! You guys rock!

Welcome to Ordersify! 🙌

Thanks so much for choosing our app, and we're so excited to be able to contribute to your business success.

If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Happy to help out in any way we can.

All the best,

ForLuxeSake

Great app, does exactly what I need. Plus great support, I had an issue and this was resolved right away :) Thanks again!

February 17, 2022

We're so glad to know that you like our apps and our customer support as well. 🙌

If you have any questions or issues along the way, just let us know and we'll help you right away. Thanks!

Antama

Location Mexico

Love it. It helps me save time and works well. It is also beautifully designed. I use it to notify my clients about back in stock products.

February 14, 2022

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot. 💕

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Shop My Gym

This app accomplishes several things I need for my store. The development team is very responsive with implementing integrations.

February 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. ❤️

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. Thanks!

Baublehaus

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Very responsive and easy to work with as well as communicate. I wanted the inline widget feature and it was up and running within a few hours. Very happy with the results.

February 12, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and customer service!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review!

Growly Delivers

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does exactly what it says it does. The staff installed it on my website so it can look better and they did a great job.

February 10, 2022

We're so glad to know that you like our apps and our customer support as well.

Mamie Bourgeoise

Location France

Très satisfaite de cette application, service client très réactif et rapide ! Appli simple d'utilisation et personnalisable

February 10, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing our app! We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review!

If you have any questions or issues along the way, please let us know! Much appreciated,

COSLINE Cosmetics

Location Germany

Chris from Support Team helped me very quickly with installing the inline layout and adjusting some styling on our product page. No code experience needed since Chris can help you with that! Great App, works perfectly fine and support is awesome.

February 10, 2022

We are so happy that you love our app and customer support!☺️

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review!

If you have any further questions or encounter issues along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team here at Ordersify is always happy to help.

Best regards, Linda

Double Bay Hardware

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 hours

App works as described. I had 3 little question about using and modify some function. Their support team respond very very quick. A team member named Chris is fantastic. After communicated by 2 emails, all my issues are fixed. They can even customised inline layout. Ask them if you need to.

February 10, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Ordersify.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Chris was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊