Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cedar Hill Homestead

Wonderfully useful app and impeccable customer service! They even helped match my fonts and colors to custom fit my website.

February 9, 2022

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day🌻

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your journey.

The Good Chic

Location United Arab Emirates

So far, perfect app, simple to setup and understand. It would be good to add a mail to the admin when someone clicks on notify me

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliment on the Ordersify app. 💖

Your support and appreciation greatly means to us and it would encourage our team to work tirelessly to improve both our features and service for our valued customers like you.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat window or email. We are always ready to serve!

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Location Singapore

Thank you for your their prompt reply and good service. I would recommend this app to others. Thumbs up.

February 9, 2022

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us strive for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your journey.

Dogswithrosie

Contacted support as banner did not display. Very quickly resolved. Had to email; would prefer to speak to support. Looks great on the website.

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review!

It drives us to deliver the best product and effective solution for valuable customers like you.

We are so glad for our team to work with you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat channel if there is anything else we can help you with.

We will be happy to assist you.❤️

Planet Microbe

Had some issues with this app when i updated my website. Guy called Andy came to the rescue. He listened and sorted the problem very quickly. The app is great as it allows my customers to leave their details on a database if i am out of stock of an item. As soon as it comes back in stock the app automatically sends them an email to inform them. It has lots of other useful functions too. I wouldn't be without it now.

February 8, 2022

Thank you very much for being a valued customer of the Ordersify app. We feel so lucky that you have chosen us.

We always put customer satisfaction as a priority and we are ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers.

Once again, thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to working with you again. 💖

The Shisha Shop

Andy is just awesome! The plugin wouldn't display the banner but Andy got this sorted within 5 minutes of gaining collaborative access to our store. Highly recommended!

February 8, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.😍

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Ordersify.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Andy was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

REAVERFIT

Location France

Best app in its category ! Customer service quick and efficient, i recommend ! Good price ratio compare to competitors :)

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.❤️

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. Thanks!

Matuska Taxidermy

A wonderful app with fantastic customer service! It goes above and beyond what we are looking for and if there is anything you need, they get to it right away! Highly recommend!

January 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

WILLIAM CRIGHTON

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Having alerts for back in stock products, and the accurate info on what items are in demand is going to be invaluable in restocking orders and future product ideas. Being able to email customers is a cherry on top. And their support staff are super-fast and helpful. Recommended.

January 28, 2022

Hello there!
Thank you so much for the review.

I sincerely appreciate the awesome and honest feedback. I am happy to hear that Ordersify help you are having such a great experience with the app.

Our support team is always glad to assist you and answer any questions and I'll be sure to share this feedback with the entire team. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Black Mass Electronics

Time spent using app About 1 year

App does exactly what i need it to, collect email addresses and let them know when a product is back. I love that it works at the variant level and that i can set an inventory threshold that needs to be hit before sending out the back in stock email. The team is quick to respond and helpful. No complaints at all.

January 26, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.