Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

craftbuddy.shop

Great simple and effective APP. It's early days but so far I really like it and our customers appreciate they can be notified when their favourite item is back in stock. Andy was able to fix a little thing for me and the communication was good.

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Johanna Petersen

I can highly recommend this app. The customer support is super fast and very competent! The app works perfectly. I am very happy.

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

The Crock Ltd

Been looking for a while for a stock notification app that is simple to use but still customisable, and this ticks all the boxes. Andy was a great help when trying to add a button rather than a floating notification. Best thing about this app? It's free!

March 15, 2021

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Hoofment

Thanks to the awesome support team of this app, my coding question was solved within minutes!! I can highly recommend this app! :)

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

hashrate

WOW! amazing app and amazing support, above all its Free, just WOW!
Well done to the devs for making this available and many thanks!

March 10, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We're so happy to assist you to customize the widget.
If you ever need any further help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Brocke Baits

Amazing free to use app and great support! The app is very user friendly and allows customizing a lot. To remove the brand mark you just have to contact the support and they'll quickly help you.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We really appreciate your share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more...

Salud Mediterránea

Customer/tech service has been quick, attentive and efficient. So far the app works well and just as it says it will, and as I need it to.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on Shopify App Store.

Please contact us support@ordersify.com if you have any other questions

Bermies Swimwear

Great app! Works exactly as promised. Their customer support team responds immediately in case you have any problems.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We're so happy to hear about that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Modern Market

Very easy to install and set up! Customer service reached out to me in a timely manner after submitting a support request.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

CasabiancaFurniture

Just amazing I'm shocked it's FREE! Their service, response and dedication of their team amazing. I needed a modification for our site to show the notify me widget when my stock falls below 3 in-stock but still allow the add to cart and process the order so we can place it on backorder in our system. They got it on point on the first try. Don't even think twice about it, I'm sure you tried a few other options and hated it like me! It's hard to find the perfect match application this one is one of the rare, easy and responsive applications out there that's a must if you keep track of stock.

March 8, 2021

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com. We are always ready to help you! 💪