Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

De La Rosa

Location Germany

I just installed the app on my Store and it works perfectly! The costumer service is very competent and friendly and they helped me addapting the app for my Shopify Theme. They also have a simple and nice template for the automation e-mails, and the app is very easy to use. I recommend it.

July 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review!

We're happy that you find Ordersify easy to use. This has always been our aim - to make it easy for you to better connect with and engage your customers! For anything you need, we'll be here…

Badminton HQ

Great app for sales and excellent support to issues also. They made every effort to fix the issues I had when they came up.

July 20, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you.

Do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else and we will be more than happy to help.

Issa Miracle

Works well!! Really recommend. Plus they have great customer service support. So far I have no cons..

Hi There!
Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with my assistance <3

Please feel free to reach out anytime in the future!

Lovelies Africa

Location France

J’ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir ajouter des boutons de management de stock. Le service client a été très efficace et je suis satisfaite de leur application !

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.
Best wishes,

Sneak in Peace

Great support. Very fast in replying to any queries or problems. This is the best tool for back in stock I have found on the Shopify store.

July 19, 2022

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off. :)

Thank you very much again for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you today. And as always, if you need any help or have any questions, please do let us know.

magiclaze

Location Germany

5 stars for the quick response and quick fix!!!! Awesome! The app works very well and reliably. Thanks!

July 7, 2022

So glad you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star feedback!

Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 Best wishes,

Taste Invader

They were great and super speedy at helping integrate this so it works seamlessly on my site. Good work!

July 6, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing our app! We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review!

If you have any questions or issues along the way, please let us know!

risparmioelettrico

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Perfect app for our store, perfect support and super fast. The assistance intervened to integrate the app perfectly into our theme. The app is really well done with many options, I definitely recommend it.

July 1, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review, I'm very happy that you are satisfied with our team! <3

I wish you a great weekend ahead and please feel free to reach out anytime for assistance.

shaped home

I'm very happy with this app and the level of customization I get. I reached out to the team for help with integrating a certain feature and they were incredibly fast and helpful! I'm definitely going to continue using this app and I'm considering upgrading in the future.

July 1, 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions.
I wish you all the best for your business! <3

Kind regards,

Bulkthreads.com

Time spent using app 1 day

This is exactly what I wanted! And the customer support is great. Give these folks a try--you won't regret it.

June 30, 2022

Once again, thank you for making our day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.