Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Nerkle

Great app, really easy to use! Needed customer service and they got back to me really quick. Highly recommend!

September 13, 2021

I am glad that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. We will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Midnight Mischief Sleepwear

The staff members are so quick and helpful. They even answered and integrated the app for us on a Sunday. Definitely worth the value!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Palace Rings

My website Palace Rings looks amazing! Thank you for helping me install it. It's exactly what I was looking for!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us feedback. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Pulse Designer Fashion

Andy responded right away when my form wasn't publishing to my website. He solved the problem and everything works seamlessly. Great Job!!!

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Leidmann

The service was excellent: quick response and quick fix although we only have the free version. Definitely can recommend it!

September 9, 2021

Thank you. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with Ordersify. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Illumigi Store

5 Stars - the Ordersify team helped with installation very quickly. I would recommend this app to other Shopify store owners.

September 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Jostina

I recently installed this app, and I love how easy it is to use and set up. There is no need for code and it integrates beautifully with my theme. If I have any questions, the customer support team is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is thinking about installing it. I'm so glad I did!

September 8, 2021

We are all filled with happiness after receiving your kind words - you’ve just made our day! It’s our promise to continuously improve our app and service quality so as to meet your higher expectations.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Best regards,

Tribest

Extremely easy to use and useful! Andy from Ordersify was able to provide thorough assistance whenever needed. Plus, he is very knowledgeable and knows how to get the results you are looking for. Also, they respond to every single email quickly so that you can get going with your store. Highly recommend this app!

September 8, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Barista och Espresso

Tried a few back in stock notify me apps. 1. Previous app slowed ut down, not this one!
2. Nice layout of the user interface, so easy to use and to customise.
3. Integrates with Klaviyo and many others is also a big plus
4. Placement of the button inline by customer support was done better and faster than the other app. So what can I say more? I am more than happy!

September 6, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that I was able to help you. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please feel free to let us know if you need our support and assistance.

Olette Jewellery

Quick and efficient customer service. It is easy to set up, and looks good on product pages. Would recommend

September 5, 2021