Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Pikku-Riikka

Customer service are so fast and very helpfull. Everything went so smootly. I really recommend that application.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are really glad you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.
It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality, so please contact us support@ordersify.com if you have any other questions.

Pigott's Store

I have been looking for free Re-stock notification app for ages. I was looking 'Notify me' in-line button below the colour selection and then visitor get automatic email when we re-stock it.
I was looking a lot of apps but I had to pay monthly but we are running small business so it was bit tough.
I also happy with customer service. When I found out some problem, they fixed it very quickly. I am strongly recommend this app.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

Bloom Page Wood

This app is awesome! It was easy to install and customize to fit the exact vibe that I'm going for. Andy is awesome and responded very quickly to my question. Highly recommend!

March 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service👏.
Please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@ordersify.com
if you have any questions or concerns.

Techon

The app looks and works great, it is very user-friendly and easy to customize. Customer Service is spot on! Super quick to respond and resolve any issues/questions.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.
If you need any more help, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

The Vape Life

One of the best app on Shopify, it nice and easy to use and customer support is super quick to reply to email and help you out. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone who looking to keep their customer coming back! Thank you for the unbelievable service guys

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service👏.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com, we're up 24/7.

Rahul Patel Collection

I have been looking for a Back in Stock app for quite a while. And after trying a few different apps, this has to be the best Back in Stock app available for many reasons. It's free! Customer Service is the best available. I needed to have my entire form and buttons customised to fit in line with our website - and Andy helped with everything with a very quick turnaround. Highly recommend this app.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!~
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com
We're willing to help you.

Bamihouses

What an amazing app! They also provide low stock alert for inventory management. The app is easy to use and very straight forward. Gotta love their customer service. Best wish to Andy and his Ordersify's team !!!

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you love the app.
We will continue to support you whenever you need us!

Wish you all the best!

Manetain Beauty Supply

I'm very happy with this app! It's free, I was able to customize it to fit my store perfectly and customer service was friendly and fast with assisting me! I highly recommend this app!!

March 5, 2021

We are so happy to hear your positive feedback. I hope you love it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Paola And Joy

Great app! Initially easy to setup. Had some issues with the app not being compatible with my theme but support was super prompt and sorted everything right away

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're always to help you.

Pedro Super Store LLC

Excellent App for free!!!
Very professional and I know that it will help very much.
I am really thankful.