Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

Plush Curvy

Stupendous service and great app! Does exactly what is needed! Easy to implement and customer service is top notch!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality,

Please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent.

PAL and GAL

Great app. This app is user-friendly and allow us to customise setting easily. Ordersify team provides great support as well. Contacted Ordersify and Andy helps addressed and solved my query.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Tinye Swimwear

AMAZING fast customer support! Love how it's free! Will definitely be recommending this app to everyone.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

SUP Montréal

Awesome app! Free and the best customer service. I would recommend to anyone that wants to notify customers looking to buy out of stock products.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Her Juice Bar

I love this app; a few people already signed up for restock alerts and I just recently installed! The customer service is also very helpful and respond fast!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Trending Interiors

Great app and customer service! I can't believe this is available for free, no issues so far and really enjoying the service. 5 stars!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. So glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Jasmim Jewels

Absolutely love the app. Not to mention in the wonderful service. Almost instant reply and support. Recommend 100%

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

MARLO

Great application, and a really good addition to our Shopify Site. The customer service team was very helpful too. Would recommend!

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Tissus For You

This app is great and does everything I needed it to. I'm so happy to have found one of such quality and for FREE! I had a little trouble getting the "low stock" widget to display on my store and contacted customer service. They responded quickly and knew exactly how to help me with my issue. I can't say enough about the app and the service. I sent test emails to myself to make sure things were working and am very happy with the results. A+ app. You won't regret it!

March 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

LUXE BY TAMARA

This app is one of the best apps, I have searched and searched for an app that a decent and I have finally found one. When items are sold out customers can sign up to be notified of the restock, it shows the amount of stock quantity availailable. The team is very supportive and easy to work with I taught I was going to have to do the setup. But after one conversation with support, I had everything set up and ready. I recommend this App to anyone that needs it. Thank you Andy for all your help.

March 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.