Back in Stock ‑ Low Stock Pro

Back in Stock ‑ Low Stock Pro | Reviews

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Sour Grapes Online

Brilliant app! App has wonderful functionality easy to use & customise. The support team can't do enough to help.

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Lighting reply and action!! Very nice app and it's free. Thanks Andy for your nice service and support.

New Day Originals

Great app. Does what I needed it to do. Was quick to install and to configure and is already up and running with customers starting to submit requests.

ComicSense.XYZ

The app. It's ease of use. The customizable settings and along with all the feature. But still the best part is the customer support.

Angel & Dove

Simple and intuitive to install, lots of flexibility to add brand fonts and colours etc. I asked Support to help me create an inline button instead of the default floating one and they responded very quickly and could not have been more helpful. So far, very impressed and would recommend.

Canyon Coffee

Exactly what I was looking for. Great app. My theme already had a notification field, but it didn't allow variants to be submitted. This works well to fix that, and it's amazing that it's free!

Snape Maltings

I installed this app with ease. The setup was straight forward and easy to understand. I had one issue, which when I contacted their technical support team, they fixed within 30 mins. Superb!

Lotte321

Amazing team and the QUICKEST responses. So glad I found this app. I recommend to anyone who wants out of stock alerts / wants to allow customers to sign up for product restocks. Great team, great app!

Alphabet Brewing Company

Great app, runs really smoothly and looks clean. Helpful notifications regarding low stock products as well.

Snapperrock Middle East

We used this app to follow our stock and also to inform our customers when items come back in stock.it is very helpful and it works perfectly. We sent them an email regarding to change the sender information from ordersify to our company name on the emails and they fixed it in 15 minutes. They are just great.