Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

The best and fastest support ever! I had few questions and things I was not sure about - support replied instant and with all answers!

May 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

8th Dial Development Site

Great app, integrated well with our theme, and is easy to use - support team are very helpful and quick to solve any questions too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns.

ARTKNIT STUDIOS

Great app and great customer service! I asked for help during the setup and they solved my problems in less than an hour.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Best regards,

Adorable Fairy Studio

Such an amazing and clean app. The team also response super quickly! Highly recommended! Very happy so far!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

X10.COM

Andy was great about integrating the out of stock button on our theme. These guys work fast! Thank you.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

ORANGE MARS OFFICIAL

Very good consumer support, and helpfull, thanks ! I love the way you can customize your notification and e-mail, and you can translate it in many languages (French for example is important to my consumers) to make sure all your consumers can be notified of your stock or products news.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Face & Co

Super quick, super helpful support and brilliant features. Also very affordable too and better than others I've tried

April 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your rating with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

ATT PYNTA

Great app and easy to use. We added it to provide an easy function for our customers to get back in stock notifications and it works really well.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

The Proper Ice Cream Company

I initially struggled with the app and couldn’t get it to work for my shop but Andy was fantastic and responded instantly and sorted the problem for me. Amazing customer service and a brilliant concept!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Lolita’s Pearls

Andy was an amazing help and was able to help me fix my problem so efficiently and with such ease. Love this app and how it helps my little business!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,