Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

test-store978674

Slow service and app is not working. Been trying to get a hold of them for the past 24 hours, but no one is replying back to me. My own developer integrated the app for me, but when testing the app with multiple languages (templates inside app) then it doesnt work. The app only sends the default alert notification template, even though you have made your own language templates in their app. I need this fixed!

Toolnut

Disapointing. App asks you to contact the developer to add an inline button (inline button is the button below your add to cart button). I've tried contacting developer numerous times, he did reply once to appologies for the delay and offer the premium service for free, asked me to uninstall and re-install app which i did within a few hours of his email, over a week later still no response. I then decided to test the app, which failed to email me that an item was back in stock, which i also contacted Odersify about with again no response. Also re-tested and still not working. I have now removed this paid app and will look for alternative.

Washington Justice Store

Really disappointed in this app. Had to uninstall and then reinstall the app and ran into some issues. We've reached out to customer service 3-4 times for help getting the app up and running again with no response. Seemed promising but don't expect an answer if you need help or have questions.