Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

1 review

Saber Vault

Great app functionality and an awesome support team! Very fast turnaround time on support queries via email.Highly recommend! UPDATE : I have to change my review on this app. It all Started off great. App worked flawlessly and support was good. But I have noticed a few things that done work well:
1. The app sends blank restock alerts to customers. 2. Exporting notifications only pulls through the first 15 3. The UI behaves strangely when trying to change settings. I tried contacting support on the problems I found but have had 0 response from them. I emailed them 3 times. Submitted 3 requests through their help feature, but I have had no reply from them at all. Very upset about this, as I love the app and really want to keep using it. But with major functionality issues and 0 support, I may have to remove the app.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review👏. We are really glad you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help🤝.

Best regards,