Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Our Olivka

Customer service was prompt the 1st time but this time, i cant seem to get ahold of anyone to install the inline button. Emailed 3 times but no one replied.

August 12, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about the bad experience you had.
I sent a request to help you to install the inline button. But I did not receive any responses from you. Can you help me to approve it and I will help you to install it?

Bro Glo

The positives: easy and intuitive to use and the out of stock button shows up on my site in the same style as my add to cart button. The negative: and it's a big negative - most of our emails show up in the spam/junk folders so almost our entire list of thousands of people did not get the reminder email. Must be the email server/ip address the emails are sent from. Because of this, we are looking into paid apps.

May 30, 2021

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about that. Did you follow this article to verify your domain? It can improve the delivery rate of your shop, also, it can display the email sender as your email. Please contact us support@ordersify.com for more information.

Aqueminis

Unable to set up properly and support response is automated and follow up does not happen within the 24 hours told to expect, making it difficult to complete in one session. Do not recommend if you are short on time, and need to get the app integrated and setup quickly.

May 30, 2021

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about my delayed response. Can you help me double-check your email? I will help you to set up our app correctly in your shop.