Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Developer
Ordersify
4.9
September 7, 2022

Had some runaround getting support from them - I only got automated replies that did not answer my questions for a whole week. But eventually got help from a human and they solved my problems.

HyperSpring Toys
Time spent using app: 15 days
Ordersify replied September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line via the Livechat channel anytime!

Kind Regards,
Linda

November 15, 2021

App is easy to use and does exactly what it advertises. Quick assistance from their team on inline, although I would prefer they upgrade the app to app blocks for easy customization.

Fashion Triad
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!
Linda…

November 5, 2021

This app is great when it works completely. My customers love being able to get notifications when products they're waiting on go back in stock. The app has been easy to configure. My only issue is that during the last month not all notifications have gone out. I have had to manually go through my unsent notifications to find the ones that have slipped through the cracks. It's not the worst problem but definitely takes time away from my day.

Serpent & Flame
Time spent using app: 11 months
Ordersify replied November 9, 2021

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the ordersify with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!
LinDa...

November 2, 2021

Low stock Restock app is exactly what we were looking for for our small business. App works as expected and staff is helpful when an issue is presented.

Samaya Raye Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied November 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us. Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together!

If you have any additional queries, please contact us.
LinDa...

Edited March 11, 2022

Had some customer service issues in the beginning but now works like a charm. Customizable alerts in terms of language are really useful.

Nolae