Free Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock

Free Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock

by Ordersify

FREE FOREVER - Premium Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out Stock

Marshall Travel

Does what it say, the interface is super easy to use, support is quick and helpful, a must-have app.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 💯
We're so glad to hear about that.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Puzzle Peak

We needed an app to give our customers the ability to be notified when an item comes back in stock on our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). And this was the perfect solution and was very easy to setup and use. Numerous customers have used this app, have been instantly notified by email when the item came back in stock, and generated sales and repeat customers for us. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

Cute Pets Shop For You

This app is one of the best FREE service for back in stock. The support team is very responsive, they help me to customize theme and make it fit with our store. High recommended.

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review!
We're willing to help you to customize anything. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

DuarteBFitnessCo

The service is incredible, I had some doubts and they answered me shortly. Super attentive and concerned. I was looking for an app of this type and finally found the one I wanted

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We removed the brand mark for you as you emailed to us.
To update the translation, you need to update popup settings again. Please reply to our email and we will help you to update it.

Mico Shop

Can't believe this app is free. It's very useful. Also, Support team is very helpful and fast when I request help. High recommended!

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us via support@ordersify.com

Rich & Rotten - Lifestyle clothing brand

The support team went above and beyond to ensure that everything works right! I am truly surprised! This is probably the best customer service I received for a completely free service. I will be installing this app to my other stores now.

January 31, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.
I'm really sorry about my late reply! We sent to you an email to help you to resolve all problems. Can you help me to check my email?

Dapper Horse

Does its job really well. We needed help with a minor update on the email and support responded immediately and quickly resolved.

Tropiflora

This app has replaced our product waiting list feature -- much less hassle and very easy to configure. Thank you for offering this free, we would gladly pay for something of this quality or any future upgardes. Thanks!

avanbo-andy

This review is given after 1 month to use. It is a really good app, it sends emails to my customers when our products are back in stock instantly and smoothly. It has saved me a lot of time and money. Thank you so much to the Ordersify team.

Airool

This app has been great so far! The customer support is so great! He helps me to set up email / back in stock widget quickly. It is recommend for all shops.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9