Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Georganics

Great app, I really appreciate all the support in customising it to our needs. Really helpful team! Thanks

June 20, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review❤️

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and the support team.

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we'll do our best to assist you!

porterfi

I had a question and the response time was amazing and quick. Very helpful staff as they took care of my needs immediately.

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

Shoppedeals

We are very excited to have this app added to our website. The customer service team was amazing is helping us set up this app. Looking forward to seeing the growth thanks to this App

June 19, 2022

Have a great day,
Thank you very much for your amazing review, as well as the Ordersify team is delighted that you are enjoying the app and that the customer service is good as well :)

As always, if you need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Kind Regards

NordFPV

Location Sweden

I have installed this app to send out of stock notifications. I spotted a small issue after installing it and provided feedback to the developers whom acted immediately on it and fix it in no time. So far very happy with the results and the speed and good communication with the team behind it.

June 16, 2022

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

DENAJI

**UPDATE** I figured out the issue I was having. It was on my end and not on the app side. Five stars for a five star app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I left the original review below for reference. ORIGINAL REVIEW:
So far so good. Customer service is fast and responsive and the app is doing what I want it to do. Only reason for 4 stars is because I am facing a hiccup with updating some of the text. If I can get that to properly update, then I'll change my review to 5 stars for sure!

June 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers 💚

We truly hope that we could be with you until the day your business prosper with Ordersify.

Once again, thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.

Jolici.com

Location Italy

Ottima app e ottimo servizio! Customer gentile sempre attivo e pronto a risolvere qualsiasi problema.

June 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.
Best wishes, Linda

Boat & RV Accessories

One of, if not the easiest way to get Back in Stock notifications working alongside pre-ordering on out of stock products. Great customer service too, highly recommend!

June 10, 2022

Wonderful! 🤩 Thanks so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us!

If there's anything we can help you with or you have any questions along the way, please let us know!
All the best, Linda

Suntouched

Amazing customer service, very responsive & helpful :) We're using this to capture emails from interested customers while we restock.

June 10, 2022

So glad you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star feedback!

Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 Best wishes,

Mug Barista

I absolutely love this app! I sell collectibles and often have out of stock products. With this app I can easily have a waiting list and contact buyers when I get a product back in stock. Recently they implemented a huge improvement where the notifications can be filtered by title. This was a huge time saver as I can now easily find customers waiting for a specific product! Obviously the developers did this after I and I'm sure others requested it. Also support is out of this world amazing! I switched themes and contacted them to get it running on my new theme. They responded lightning fast and had it running on my new theme right away. I can't recommend this app or developer more highly!

June 10, 2022

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your journey.

Bonjou Boutique

So user friendly and their team is so quick to respond and so helpful! I would definitely recommend using them

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliment on the Ordersify app. 💖

Your support and appreciation greatly means to us and it would encourage our team to work tirelessly to improve both our features and service for our valued customers like you.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat window or email. We are always ready to serve!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42