Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

First, this app has been a fantastic benefit and revenue builder for us at keeping our customers informed when products are back in stock for purchase or if we have new products arrivals that we are making available for pre-order sales. We have experience a big decline in lost revenue because of it for sure! This app is easy to set up and use, however when we do have a question on how it works on our site - the team at Ordersify is simply amazing. We get super fast service , delivery and courteous response each and every time. Highly recommend this app to any online Shopify store!

GuestOutfitters.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied January 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your compliments, these are the times we feel like our work is really worth it!

I'm very glad that you're satisfied with the app and the team.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign. I wish you all the best for your business! Best Regards,

January 20, 2023

Good service and response. Questions answered quickly and helpful with installing app. Easy to use for stock alerts etc.

Beadies
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
Ordersify replied January 21, 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review <3

We're so happy that our app is making it easy for you to achieve your goals. This has always been our purpose :)

If you need anything, you know where to find us!

January 20, 2023

Great work! I would highly recommend Ordersify. Prompt response and quick fix

EDIT1ONS
Time spent using app: 3 days
Ordersify replied January 21, 2023

Thanks a lot for the awesome review!

Your satisfaction with our service is greatly appreciated. Whenever you need help, our support team will keep doing everything they can to assist you.

Wishing you the very best,

January 19, 2023

Most of the featured are available here compared with the other similar app.
Customer service go above and beyond to make sure that we implement the desire layout of our pop-up. Thanks to Andy for the quick response and making the changes super fast and efficient!

Loop Lasso
Time spent using app: 7 days
Ordersify replied January 19, 2023

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Ordersify.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Andy was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

January 18, 2023

Application super efficace ! Service à la clientèle rapide lorsqu'il y a des problèmes à résoudre. Merci !

Plantae Artistes du soin cultivé
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied January 19, 2023

Thanks so much for choosing our app!

We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review! If you have any questions or issues along the way, please let us know!

Much appreciated,

January 18, 2023

Great support!
Easy to navigate the app and costumize it to my shop.
I had a conflict with my current shopify theme and this app but ordersify help me out quick and easy.

FLIINK
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ordersify replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for your review!

Happy to hear that the support team could help you with your questions! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

January 17, 2023

I really like the Out of Stock button and it matches perfectly to my website & brand. Works really well too! Very good and quick customer service as well. Highly recommend!

Lamb Lashes
Time spent using app: 5 days
Ordersify replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your journey.

January 11, 2023

Great & Fast Support. The team of only 2 members they handled our questions/concerns in a fast/timely manner. Looking forward to giving this product a try for our shop.

Keystone Crystals
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ordersify replied January 12, 2023

Thank you so much for the review.
I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Very good service!!

They resolve all my question quickly and the app works good. I highly recommend it!

Dukier
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Ordersify replied January 12, 2023

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚

Just drop us a message via the Live chat channel anytime you want. We are always more than ready to support you!

January 11, 2023

It is an Outstanding App, and the support team is also very responsive and cooperative, Highly Recommended.

Maria.B. Designs (AE)
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
Ordersify replied January 11, 2023

Great words by the great customer, thank you a lot! We are happy to read it.

Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or Live chat window any time you need.