Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

The Milaya Project

I had a bit of trouble at first, but customer service swooped in and got it all set up in just a few minutes. Very happy with how it turned out!

Mean BLVD

The app work perfectly and Andy was a great supporter, he helped our team to fix and customize the appearance off the app to fit our theme quickly. Very supportive. Many thanks

Lucy Shop Online

Excellent app, very good staff and quick responses. Highly recommended. Very useful and functional, and with a very simple and intuitive management panel

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

GB Personal Shopper

Brilliant app and the support received from the developer is also excellent and responsive. A must use for any store!

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Cézarie

Great app, well designed and very helpfull!
Andy was very helpfull and reactive to help me for installing and customise my website, thanks !
I really recommend installing this app!

April 6, 2021

Thanks for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Techaxon

This app is very simple and helped me to set up a low stock notification popup. Took me literally one minute and the support was very friendly and helpful.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

Original Allure

Amazing fast & helpful support. It works really well on all devices. I highly recommend. Plus its free! Thankyou!!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

illuminations Wellbeing Shop Online

Just started using the app, so far haven't faced any difficulty. The support is quick to respond and super helpful

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Lucy.

Myers Sewing

I used this app to help me notify my customers when a product is back in stock. It's free and it works! What else do you need to know?!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with Ordersify.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Needlepoint.Com

Customer service has been great so far! App is very user friendly and provides exactly what features we need.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22