Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Pittards Store

Easy to use app that's an intuitive set up, but with friendly, timely customer support when you do need it.

Bigiotto's Shoes

Great app, great support. They installed the inline form for me very quick. They even answered to my email on sunday. Thanks!

Petit Anjou

I installed this app and ran into a small issue. I emailed them on a Sunday evening, expecting a response the next morning, but they literally responded to me within minutes. They fixed my problem right away and got me up and running. So thrilled with my experience.

Erotic Fantasies LLC

Helpful support team! Fast response. They installed the notification button onto my shopify website account. It will help with converting customers!

The Cedar Cabin Society

I was having a few challenges installing a few components when I originally installed the app. Andy and team got right back to me within the hour and resolved it straight away. Highly recommend.

Game Guys

After a week with no response, Andy finally came through and made up for it with fantastic service! Someone was sick and they had a backlog. I'm looking forward to the extra features coming in the future. This app has really helped me capture emails for pre-orders as I can't put too many on site. Highly recommend app and team!

September 25, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ordersify. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Best regards,

Artrockstore

The Back in Stock App is perfect for my Shop and is already boosting sales and customer satisfaction. Very happy with the App and the technical support from Ordersify

September 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Roozee Australia

App is great. Price is reasonable. Support is the best, very quick respond and prompt. Thank you!!!!!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

SportsStuffCheap

Perfect. Signed in Solved Issue.
put an amazing button under the sold button. Notifies back in stock

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am glad that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Coolcasc Helmet Covers UK

Simple to install, support very helpful, just be handy if you got notified that someone had left a notification as I'll have to check each store we run individually all the time. Over all very happy.

September 23, 2021

Thank you a lot for your rocking review. I'm really grateful for it and it is our much-needed dose of motivation so that we can build on our support quality and strive to be more helpful to our customers.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23