Get started easily within 5 minutes or less! Just click and play with Ordersify
Tag orders, customers & products by flexible conditions with operators: AND & OR
Tag all resources automatically when creating a new order, customer and product
About Ordersify: Automation Tags
Why choose Ordersify Automation Tags?
Tagging your orders plays an important role to build automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders, search or filter your orders easier. Now, by choosing Ordersify Automation Tags, you do not need to waste time tagging each order manually, we help you create your order tags, customer tags, product tags based on a set of criteria automatically instead tagging them each order.
Create flexible criteria
Ordersify Automation Tags automatically tags your resources based on a variety of conditions. The app creates a tag when your resources match to that rule with a given rule tag. It also supports to combine more rule at once with operators: AND and OR.
If you need a rule or workflow that you don't see in the list above, then please contact us to add it for you
Below are some sample rules that you can create from Ordersify Automation Tags, you can create more inside the app.
- Tag orders based on the collection of products
- Tag orders based on order attributes
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on line items
- Tag orders based on the discount codes
- Tag orders based on any order properties
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the shipping address
- Tag orders based on the customers
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on the existing tags
- Tag customers based on the financial status of orders
- Tag customers based on the collection of products that customers buy
- Tag customers based on the shipping method that customers used
- Tag customers based on the discount code that customers used
- Tag customers based on any customer properties
- Tag customers based on the email address
- Tag customers based on the address
- Tag customers based on the total spend
- Tag customers based on the existing tags
- Tag orders based on the collection
- Tag products based on any product properties
- Tag product with the product type
- Tag product with the product vendor name
- Tag product with its variant options
- Tag product based on the price
- Tag product based on the weight
- Tag products based on the existing tags
Your orders, customers, products will be tagged automatically and immediately after being created or updated from Shopify. You can activate this feature in the Automation Tag menu inside the app.
Besides running automatically, the app also helps you to tag your resources manually when you need to tag the previous ones or anywhen you need to tag them.
If you need help with setting up your rules, please check the FAQ or contact us 24/7 via live chat in the app or via the support email.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Create 1 rule
Run manual tag
Create unlimited rules
Run manual tag
Run automated tag for new orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Dr. Tim's Pet Food Company, LLC
I used this app to help me tag orders by state and it does just that. It works just beautifully for that. I docked some stars as it does have issues quite often but otherwise works well.
Thank you so much for your sincere review.
Did you have any questions or issues about our app? We can help you to build your workflow? Please let me know and we will help you to resolve and make your workflow automatic.
I am still learning what this app can do. Having the ability to tag items automatically and to design transaction workflow, really does take a lot of the thinking out of this process for us, allowing the focus to be on other aspects of the business.
best customer service
very quick response had a problem with the automation process and they tell me what to do
Thank you for your review. Did you try 2 tutorials here: https://bit.ly/3g6v50I and https://bit.ly/2X2jRmG ?
We sent an email to help you to resolve the issue. Please reply to us and we will help you.