Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Minnesota Historical Society

We were able to tag incoming orders based on existing product tags, as well as filtered Sales Channels, including orders created by 3rd party apps that did not fall into the normal Sales Channel structure. Excellent customer service and response!

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jason, glad you've been able to use Order Tagger to do some of the heavy lifting on the backend of your store.

Pick N Mix London

These guys are amazing. They managed to make a whole new trigger and feature in 2 days. If you need anything they always reply and I can't see how any other app can compete with that. If there's something they don't do. Just ask and they will do it! Thanks so much and I can't see ever having a Shopify store without this app!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your great review Will! I'm glad we were able to help you to tag orders when a tracking number is added to a fulfillment.

Angels' Cup

Order tagger has been amazing! It ties in directly to the store and allows you to create tags based on any dimension you could want. Super quick and easy to get going and very intuitive to use. Also, their customer service team has been extremely helpful!

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your great review Jeff! Glad we were able to help you with your tagging workflow.

Ruohonjuuri

Essential app especially for bigger online warehouses. Helps to pre-organize orders to achieve different workflows for different needs in order processing. Also kudos to the customer service. Almost immediate response and eager to develop new ideas that would benefit all of the Order Tagger users. Thanks!

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're delighted to hear that Order Tagger helps you with your order processing :)

Qatar Moms

Great App!, very useful, helped me search for orders the way I want, saved too much time. I used it to tag the orders based on stock availability and tag them with the date of fulfillment, so it did let us track our orders more efficiently. However it would be great if they allowed backdating in the basic plan.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Glad Order Tagger saves you time on fulfilment processes!

Parker Baby Co.

I had a pretty specific need for this app. The support team worked with me to quickly develop the need. Super fast and effective customer support, app does everything we need now. Highly recommend.

November 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Sam! Glad we were able to help you to tag orders based on the shipping carrier for manual fulfillments.

Perfume Philippines

Solved some critical fulfilment issues. Really powerful and excellent support when it's been needed. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ricky! Glad that Order Tagger is able to help with your fulfilment process.

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

The team here is great, I had a few issues not being able to tag and they solved them right away! The tags save me HOURS of work every day, I can easily have all orders tagged with the shipping date so I can easily ship every day.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Kirstyn! Glad we were able to help you with your Shipping Date tags.

Derm Skincare

The app developer team was able to add a criteria that we needed to accomplish our goals within shopify. They were able to do this in less than 10 days. Super responsive team and in love with all the app features!

October 28, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Hopefully the new Landing page criteria will allow you to track the performance of specific marketing campaigns :)

JoieFarm

A very useful app that has allowed our business to better organise and more efficiently sort orders. Easy to use, with great customer support. Does exactly what we need it to!

October 22, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jan! Glad we're able to help sort and organise your orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16