Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Liberty Skis

Terrific app and Sam and the tech team are very responsive and helpful. It is great value for money.

May 9, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see the way you use the multi-condition rules to tag any orders placed by specific customers.

TW Steel

We have just started using this app, but looks like it works well, and I like how fine-tuned the rules can be. The team was responsive. I recommend this app!

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your review Ninel and good luck with your new site launch!

Silver Chef Test (AU Data)

Order Tagger is an extremely powerful app. Everytime I have a scenario to solve for and you think "surely Order Tagger can't solve this too?" it does!

The recent update is also a big improvement of the UI - even though you can create many complex rules the app makes this as easy as possible.

We have found Order Tagger to be extremely useful in the scenario where we have integrated with our CRM (Salesforce). Rather than requiring assistance from our web development agency we are able to record extra data against Orders that then syncs to Salesforce to trigger further automation in that system.

Highly recommended!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your detailed review Ross, that's great! Really glad to hear that you're able to utilise Order Tagger across your stores to save time and trigger your CRM automations. Thanks again!

EZ-Level

The app is great and the customer support is awesome. They helped us fix a problem that has been troubling us for almost a year. Now... with Order Tagger our exports have exactly what we need.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the great review Brooks! We were very pleased to have been able to help.

Ready, Set, Food!

Have used this app for a year and it's been smooth sailing. There was only one bug that popped up, and their team fixed it very quickly after I contacted support.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to get that fixed!

The Mask Movement

I would guess that anyone reading this review is looking for an automated way to tag orders to streamline some type of back-end logistics. This app is amazing - it does everything it says it will and the support team has been fantastic. The whole interface, ui & process is extremely easy and intuitive to work with. 5-stars no question. Thank you!

April 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We're really pleased to hear how much time this is saving your support team!

Market Fresh

Life saver! Saves me time for tagging orders with a 3rd party delivery date picker app. Thanks guys!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! We're pleased to hear the app is helping to tag orders based on the delivery date the customer selects!

naturafresca

Guys were great fixing my problem, and developing a specific rule in a very short time.

Useful app and great customer service

April 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review Matteo! We're glad to have been able to help, hopefully the Tag by Day of the Week rule will help others to manage their delivery slots too!

Bakestarters

I've been using this app for quite a while, and the app has always been sufficient for my business's needs, but what really impresses me is that despite having an app that does what it says it can do, they've still put in the effort to improve on their product. I haven't tried their new features, but it looks like they've added some very useful features to the app.

The support team's very helpful as well, and has made the app experience even better.

April 18, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always looking to improve the app and help as much as we can. We're pleased to hear you like all the new features too!

Veg Box Fresh

Great service and easily integrated, support is quick to respond to queries. We use it mainly to tag delivery dates from our picker and it's made life a lot easier.