Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

チーズガーデン

Easy to set up, efficient, simple and great support. If you want to customize tags and automate it, I totally recommend this app.

SnackFever

Totally recommend this app to tag orders. They have amazing customer service as well. We've also installed their other app Customer Tagger.

KJ Beckett

Brilliant app with many great features. The support team are always ready to help when we have custom rules we would like to create. I would recommend to anyone.

True Vintage

Use this app to tag our orders and sort before shipping. Had an issue with the tags not working on one location, but this was quickly resolved without any fuss.

Brodo Broth Co

Incredibly helpful for organizing order specs for managing and reporting on orders! Customer support is also very prompt and detailed - highly recommended.

So Body Co

Order Tagger provides a solution for us to tag 1st time customers (and then ensure our fulfillment center sens them a special first customer welcome gift).

App works exactly as required.

Support is outstanding.

Hydrant

The team at Order Tagger have been amazingly helpful implementing their tool. It actually didn't require any effort to implement, but we had questions around functionality that they were very responsive with. So far the tool is working exactly as needed and we're very happy with it.

Pursu

I'm using this app to tag new customers so that the fulfilment centre knows to add a flyer into the new customer orders. The app was configured by the developers and seems easy to use. Lots of other ways of using it too, plus quick and helpful support. Thanks!

March 7, 2019

Hey Sanjay! Thanks for the great review! Notifying your warehouse that this is a customer's first subscription order is a very popular use of Order Tagger. We're glad that we were able to help out!

As Of Latte

An absolutely incredible app (very easy to use, quick to set up) and incredible customer service! Sam went out of their way to email me quickly and answer all of my questions. Definitely recommend giving this app an install!

Lazy Flora

Super easy-to-use app with great customer support. Really happy with this app so far (the best and most effective Shopify app I've used so far - and I've used a lot).