Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Irish at Heart

Solved some critical fulfilment issues. Really powerful and excellent support when it's been needed!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're delighted to see Order Tagger is helping in your fulfilment workflow with ShipStation :)

BRONZE SNAKE

Sam was quick and efficient on emails. I couldn't find a way to add a tag - the Order Tagger team had it there the next day. Superb service. Great App.

July 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Dave, we're glad Order Tagger is helping you to streamline your fulfilment process.

Field Doctor

A great app for a local delivery service like ours. Sam helped us by creating us a unique tagging rule for our postcode based ordering system.
Incredibly helpful customer care from these guys!

July 15, 2020

Thank you for the great review Ben! Glad we were able to help facilitate your local delivery service by identifying the Outward Codes. We wish you continued success with your store.

The Calzone Kitchen

Very easy to use, quality app. Extremely helpful and very fast customer service. Would highly recommend.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for your great review Graeme! I'm glad we were able to answer your questions!

Butler Creative Childcare Resources

I love this app as I can use it to tag and sort orders that are going via our different shipping options and warehouses etc. Its also great for tagging pre-orders. I'm sure it can do a lot more than I even realise. Would be great to see some case studies for inspiration!

July 7, 2020

Thanks for the great review and yes, Order Tagger can do so much more! Glad we're able to help you with your Pre-Orders!

Craft Recordings

Perfect app to map item tags to order notes, which has been crucial in improving organization of orders in ShipStation. Definitely recommended.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Joe! Glad the app is helping to carry certain information into ShipStation.

Tonic at Home

Allowed us to do everything we required, good support communications too. Would definitely recommend.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see the app is helping you manage orders by delivery date :)

Knitnstitch

Awesome app. Does what it says on the tin and just works. Got great proactive support to assist us with online orders that are marked for in store pickup. Very relevant for today’s situation. Very happy.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review Dave and thanks again for working with us on this! I think the Store Pickup tagging rule will help out a lot of Merchants.

Fablebands

This app is a total life saver! It allowse to tag my orders that contain preorder items, international addresses and so much more! Now my shipping process is certainly faster and easier!

June 20, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're glad that Order Tagger is a valued member of your fulfillment team!

Sugarlicious

I used the app to creat custom location tags using a custom cart variable. The support team assisted me literally instantly by setting up the conditions/rules for the tags. Absolutely amazing support service!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! Great to see Order Tagger is helping you plan your delivery route by enabling you to filter the orders based on the suburb you need to deliver them too.