Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Threes Brewing

While I was paying for this app, they shut off access to the dashboard for an upgrade. My business relies on this app and I wasn't able to manage orders because of their actions.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for your review Jared.

As you mention, we are in the process of switching over to a brand new version of our app, however, your existing orders were still being tagged as per the rules that you had set-up.

We emailed all Merchants about a week ago regarding the change. We also emailed again yesterday highlighting that the upgrade was about to begin.

We also placed a very visible notice on the app which you will have seen when you tried to login to the app. It would have informed you that your app was running normally, but to get in touch with us if you needed any new rules to be created or existing rules edited during the migration process.

We responded 3 times to your emails and also prioritised your migration, which we completed about an hour ago.

We’re sorry that you are unhappy, but I’m really not sure how much more we could have done to inform you that everything was ok and that we were here and available to help. We are still here and available to help.

The Seraphina Collection

As a small business with high order volumes and low staffing, this app is essential! We have a very complicated inventory with some items pre made items and some made to order. Order Tagger allows us to sort and search easily, cutting man hours significantly.

I've contacted customer services twice to back date my tags. Both times i have received both a prompt reply and service. They obviously really care about there customers and i would highly recommend.

Thanks again!

Food Huggers Wholesale

We use this app to automate our tags on orders for customers who pay on terms. It has been awesome! Easy to set up and get going. Also - support team was awesome, I worked with someone named Sam and they were very responsive, quick to help and happy to do it.

I can't wait to put this app to more use!

April 13, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Great to hear you're using Order Tagger to flag orders from customers who pay on terms!

leapp

Easy to understand app that does what it advertises. It was lacking a functionality I needed, so I contacted their support. The same day I received an answer and by the next week, they had built the functionality I needed. Truly great experience!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for a great review, we're so pleased we were able to help :) Hopefully, the new inventory locations rule will also help other merchants to tag orders based on which location needs to fulfil the order!

Shop Suki

Tagging so easy and SO fast. Actually tried a cheaper alternative at first but it was slower than a sloth after a deep slumber. Worth every cent. It will help our team a lot! Also amazing customer service! Responded very quickly :)

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're delighted to know Order Tagger is helping you quickly and efficiently organise orders using Order Tags :)

Bloom Farms CBD

Great app and great customer service. With this app, we saved a few hours a week finding specific orders and tagging them appropriately. We use this hand-to-hand with customer tagger as well.

Sam did a great job answering all my questions and responding to them pretty quickly!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! It's great to see you using Customer Tagger and Order Tagger together. We're delighted to see the apps helping to streamline your order process by tagging the order that has come from your influencer network :)

Ess-Box

Amazing service and amazing app - totally happy! Thank you so much Sam! We're glad to have found the app, as it helps us a lot!

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see Order Tagger being used to automatically tag the order with the customers selected delivery date & time!

Ellus & Krue

Order Tagger is great, We use it to mark orders when DDP is included so that once the order is received to our IMS for fulfillment we can run automation rules based on the order tag (order notes). This is the only way we have been able to do this so thank you Order Tagger. The team is very supportive (fast & efficient) and helpful. Thank you Sam and Team

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, we're so pleased to hear that the app is automating your fulfilment flow!

L'Estrange London

Sam from order tagger was really helpful when answering my questions, he was really quick and friendly!

March 23, 2020

Thanks for the fantastic review :) I'm glad Order Tagger is helping you to identify orders from loyal customers! Hopefully, that enables you to organise your orders and streamline your fulfilment process for those loyal customers

Black Limba

It works great, does what is says and it has a great customer support, fast and willing to help! Thank you

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to see Order Tagger is helping to manage orders by tagging them based on the shipping method the customer has selected!