Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

by Union Works Apps

Add, remove, delay & backdate order tags to manage your orders

Bags Boards

This app has saved me a huge amount of time by automating tagging and allowing me to create specific filters. Highly recommend and customer service is awesome.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Nic! I'm glad to hear the app is saving you time and helping you to streamline your back-office operations.

Shinesty

This app has much more flexibility available than the standard flow app, including triggers based on line-level properties and better handling of complex logical operations.
Also great/quick customer support.

December 16, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Glad we're able to help with your line item properties rules

Fearless Sports

Amazing app and really helpful and responsive team that's created custom rules for us. Highly recommend.

December 1, 2020

Thanks for the great review Karina, glad we were able to help with your custom rules.

Minnesota Historical Society

We were able to tag incoming orders based on existing product tags, as well as filtered Sales Channels, including orders created by 3rd party apps that did not fall into the normal Sales Channel structure. Excellent customer service and response!

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jason, glad you've been able to use Order Tagger to do some of the heavy lifting on the backend of your store.

Pick N Mix London

These guys are amazing. They managed to make a whole new trigger and feature in 2 days. If you need anything they always reply and I can't see how any other app can compete with that. If there's something they don't do. Just ask and they will do it! Thanks so much and I can't see ever having a Shopify store without this app!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your great review Will! I'm glad we were able to help you to tag orders when a tracking number is added to a fulfillment.

Angels' Cup

Order tagger has been amazing! It ties in directly to the store and allows you to create tags based on any dimension you could want. Super quick and easy to get going and very intuitive to use. Also, their customer service team has been extremely helpful!

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your great review Jeff! Glad we were able to help you with your tagging workflow.

Ruohonjuuri

Essential app especially for bigger online warehouses. Helps to pre-organize orders to achieve different workflows for different needs in order processing. Also kudos to the customer service. Almost immediate response and eager to develop new ideas that would benefit all of the Order Tagger users. Thanks!

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're delighted to hear that Order Tagger helps you with your order processing :)

Qatar Moms

Great App!, very useful, helped me search for orders the way I want, saved too much time. I used it to tag the orders based on stock availability and tag them with the date of fulfillment, so it did let us track our orders more efficiently. However it would be great if they allowed backdating in the basic plan.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Glad Order Tagger saves you time on fulfilment processes!

Parker Baby Co.

I had a pretty specific need for this app. The support team worked with me to quickly develop the need. Super fast and effective customer support, app does everything we need now. Highly recommend.

November 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Sam! Glad we were able to help you to tag orders based on the shipping carrier for manual fulfillments.

Perfume Philippines

Solved some critical fulfilment issues. Really powerful and excellent support when it's been needed. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ricky! Glad that Order Tagger is able to help with your fulfilment process.