Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

Wholesale Plush

Our company tracks our customers by a number of methods including the sales channel, weather or not they use coupon codes, and whether or not the customer is a first time or returning customer. The order tagger app pays for itself because I'd be spending a lot of time manually tagging orders.

Cart Kingz

Had a couple of issues at first, but support was top notch and we realized that it was an issue with Shopify more than the app. These guys got it fixed and offered a solution, now the app is working great. Can't say how much time this saves me. Shopify does a terrible job of letting you organize orders, and this app is so flexible. You can create any kind of tagging rule you could think up, and the best part is that you can create a new rule and even go back and apply to previous orders to have them automatically tagged as well. Best shopify app I've gotten in a long time. So worth the price with how much time it saves you!

Legobricksworld

This app helped us completely redefine and streamline our process flows - we have a number of stores and this allowed us to decentralise the processing and reduce our manual touch points and hence the fulfilment time was reduce significantly.

Also a helpful support team , we had an issue and were diligent to investigate and close off:-)

Comprasmax

Great app to streamline many of our processes! Also, super quick customer service willing to help.
Update: Just had another feature request and the team was super helpful and developed it in a matter of days. Steve truly knows how to listen to his customers.

November 16, 2019

Hi Roberto, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help update that rule to help you with your order fulfilment!

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Does what it is expected to do! Great to automatically organize orders.

Yhwplans

I personally need an app like this for my VAT. With specific tags it makes my life so much easier. (EU countries all combined in one tag)
The support you get from this team is amazing!
Thank you again for helping me out so much! You guys are awesome!

Cherryaffairs 2

Great app! Easy to use and support is quick to respond, helpful :)

Petermanning

Great App! Anyone who has a lot of orders should have this app. I'm using it to quickly check did we ship all expedited and international orders, and for some products that require special packaging. True life saver.

Strikkemani

A true life-saver app. Flexible and easy to set up. Enables me to keep on top of my orders. Tagging the orders allows me to create pre-defined order selections from various criteria (shipping-methods, pick list needs printing, printed patterns to be included etc. etc.). And support is friendly and resolves issues quickly. Highly recommended.

Richer Poorer

We used order tagger as an out-of-the-box solution to tag our preorders since Shopify cart attributes aren't searchable in the Admin. The tagging rules were easy to set up, and worked flawlessly.