Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Apt2B

We initially installed this app to tag our orders by remote zip codes, but it wasn't firing correctly for some reason. I reached out to the Tagger team and Sam was so very hepful in getting our issue results quickly and efficiently!

onia

So happy with order tagger! The app itself is so easy to use and the support is awesome - we needed something customized and Sam was able to complete the customization so fast and it worked perfectly. You need this app!

Dr. Koala

Really supportive and responsive customer support.
The staff who is responsible to my request really helped me a lot.

Housecall Pro

The only thing that sucked was i didn't know about this when first set up shop. This app is perfect for order organization. AND...if you need to do a retro active rule application their dev team will take care of you. Outstanding service.

FED.

These guys were awesome, Sam helped us out with putting Tags in place to make our shipping so much easier. They have saved me so much time with the automation. cheers guys! a very happy kiwi!

Valor Distributions

Being able to tag all our orders automatically help us sort through everything much much easier! If there are any issues that occur, their support gets back to you in a timely manner and gets the issues fixed every time!

Wilson and Frenchy

Great app! made sorting through orders so much easier. Being able to tag our international and express orders as well as gift cards makes processing orders a little easier.

Naked Press

Best order tagger app! Do not look any further, install!
Not only it's easy to use, the customer support is also very fast and helpful.

Decibel Hearing Aids

They created a custom rule specifically for my business, just so that we were able to tag our customers that had received a shipment. Now, we can reach out to all customers and make sure their orders had no problems. Awesome experience! Thanks!

チーズガーデン

Easy to set up, efficient, simple and great support. If you want to customize tags and automate it, I totally recommend this app.