SC Order Tags & Flows

SC Order Tags & Flows

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 3, 2023

Great app, great functionality, wonderful responsive support! The best team! Tags for my orders are put down without any problems.

GERMAN KABIRSKI
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shop Circle replied January 5, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team and about our app. This motivates us to keep giving our best! We are here to help you 24/7.

January 2, 2023

Indeed, a very helpful tool. Customer service is also superb in offering a fast resolution to any concern!

Sew Sew You
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Shop Circle replied January 5, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you finding our support team and our app so useful. Should you need any assistance from our end, please feel free to let us know at any time.

December 1, 2022

Very efficient support and solved the issue on the first touch. I would reach out again should I need additional help. Cheers!

Rudy Project North America
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job.

Our support team is always here and ready to assist you 😊

November 22, 2022

Very helpful in setting up custom box order tags that our warehouse was able to seamlessly integrate into their workstream to manage packaging variances. Helpful customer support, too.

Our Pantry
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shop Circle replied November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the experience you have had with our app. Reviews like yours make our day :)

We are always happy to support you with anything you need.

Thank you for choosing Shop Circle.

Customer Success Team

November 12, 2022

I am going to use this app so that a 3PL that I use would know to use a certain custom box when certain orders are being placed. This app is just amazing. Moreover, the support is so quick and very helpful!!

eDart Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shop Circle replied November 12, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We are always here to listen to our merchants and to give them the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and customer service. It means a lot to us :)

Customers Success Team I Shop Circle

November 11, 2022

I used this app to help me separate my Christmas orders from my regular day to day orders. I found the app wasn't working exactly how I wanted so got in touch with support. Valentina was very quick to respond to my query and resolve my issue for me, it's now working perfectly and makes my busiest period really easy to organise. 10/10 would recommend the app and the support that comes with it.

J.B Meays & Son Family Butchers
Time spent using app: 13 days
Shop Circle replied November 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Valentina hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

November 9, 2022

This app works really well and even more important they have knowledgeable support that responds very quickly!!!! Which is HUGE as a small biz owner! I would highly recommend this app!!

Nupafeed® USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied November 9, 2022

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and your kind words about our support team.

We are always available 24/7 in case you need any help :)

October 31, 2022

We use this app to tag orders based off fulfillment location & to create customized fulfillment experiences based on order sku, notes, etc. It works great & the customer service team is great to work with when we have any questions.

The Wander Club
Time spent using app: 26 days
Shop Circle replied November 2, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your amazing review and for choosing us!! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that.

Happy to help 24/7 with anything you may need 🤩!

October 28, 2022

We mostly use the app to find orders that needs the attention of our Customer Service team. We also tag orders for reporting. Works great, saves a lot of time!

Sous Chef
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shop Circle replied November 2, 2022

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We love to make sure our users are happy with the app and with our service. So it's great to read your wonderful comments. Always at your service!

Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

October 24, 2022

The SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows app're working well and the SC Order Tagger had great and smart support.

PlanToys USA
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Shop Circle replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for your review and for choosing us! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. We are happy to help you 24/7.

All the best 🤩,