SC Order Tags & Flows

SC Order Tags & Flows

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited June 23, 2018

This app helped us completely redefine and streamline our process flows - we have a number of stores and this allowed us to decentralise the processing and reduce our manual touch points and hence the fulfilment time was reduce significantly.

Also a helpful support team , we had an issue and were diligent to investigate and close off:-)

Legobricksworld
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 16, 2019

Great app to streamline many of our processes! Also, super quick customer service willing to help.
Update: Just had another feature request and the team was super helpful and developed it in a matter of days. Steve truly knows how to listen to his customers.

Comprasmax
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shop Circle replied November 16, 2019

Hi Roberto, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help update that rule to help you with your order fulfilment!

March 28, 2018

Does what it is expected to do! Great to automatically organize orders.

Nerdy Terdy Gang
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 28, 2018

I personally need an app like this for my VAT. With specific tags it makes my life so much easier. (EU countries all combined in one tag)
The support you get from this team is amazing!
Thank you again for helping me out so much! You guys are awesome!

Yhwplans
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 26, 2018

Great app! Easy to use and support is quick to respond, helpful :)

Cherryaffairs 2
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 21, 2018

Great App! Anyone who has a lot of orders should have this app. I'm using it to quickly check did we ship all expedited and international orders, and for some products that require special packaging. True life saver.

Petermanning
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 20, 2018

A true life-saver app. Flexible and easy to set up. Enables me to keep on top of my orders. Tagging the orders allows me to create pre-defined order selections from various criteria (shipping-methods, pick list needs printing, printed patterns to be included etc. etc.). And support is friendly and resolves issues quickly. Highly recommended.

Strikkemani
Norway
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 11, 2018

We used order tagger as an out-of-the-box solution to tag our preorders since Shopify cart attributes aren't searchable in the Admin. The tagging rules were easy to set up, and worked flawlessly.

Richer Poorer
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 24, 2018

Quick and easy to use. Very handy in order to organise orders especially at busy times. Great response time and help from the support team as well!

Graceandthorn
Time spent using app: About 4 years
January 4, 2018

Very handy for adding tags to orders and organising orders.

Terraintechparts