SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows

Add, remove and delay order auto tags to manage your workflows

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ranchlands Mercantile

We have a complicated workflow for our handmade products, as different things are in stock every day, and we wouldn't be able to keep our artisans organized without this app that can tag incoming orders based on the inventory of items in Shopify. Customer service is great and even customized one of the automations for us!

May 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review Madeline! Glad you're making good use of the app and pleased that we could adapt that rule to cover your requirements.

Buttercloth

We use this app for a number of automation processes. We tag New Customers for example so that we can batch those orders separately and include a Welcome Packet in the box. The app is very robust and the support is wonderful.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bob! Glad it's helping you to identify those first time customers.

NEST & FLOWERS

The guys at Order Tagger are great. Thanks for your help adding a custom tag to our app. It's a reliable way to lookup orders based on a range of conditions more easily.
Thanks again!

April 19, 2021

Hi Andy, thanks for the great review. I'm glad we were able to extend the Barcode Criteria within the App for you.

GDFStudio

This is the best automated order tagging app on the App Market out of all of the apps I've tried. I have subscribed to this app on 3 of our stores. Their Shopify Flow connector is also very useful. Their support has a very quick turn around and are more than helpful in solving your issues. Much appreciated!
GDF Admin

April 16, 2021

Thanks for the great review Daniel! Glad we could tweak the Product SKU criteria to help you identify orders with missing SKU's.

Warstic

So far, we are very pleased with this app! It does everything as advertised, and it is very easy to use!

April 1, 2021

Thanks for the great review Mike! Glad we could advise on how to auto tag those time sensitive Amazon sales channel orders.

Wiggly Wigglers

Great app, works perfectly and has so many options for creating simple or complex rules to suit. Ideal to add extra order tags to help with our 3rd party shipping and fulfilment services. Support is fantastic too.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help with your delivery date tagging requirements.

Koy Clothing

Very useful to automatically tag orders, and not overwrite other tags! Also the delayed tagging feature means you can avoid clashes with other apps that tag orders!

March 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alastair, glad you've been able to use our delayed tagging feature to good effect!

Honey & Spice

I love it!
App works very well. We used to tag manually and spend an hour a day tagging. setting 'Order Tagger' meant we save this time and eliminate mistake.
'Order Tagger' support is excellent: first, I receive a reply within an hour or two. Secondly, 'Order Tagger' implemented changes to accommodate our needs. for example, there wasn't an option to copy an existing rules. i asked about it and they have just added it.
I tried 4 other tagging apps, I found this one the best.

March 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Inbal! Glad we could help!

Whole and Nourished Meal Delivery

Great app! I'm using it to tag certain characteristics in customers to be sent to my email marketing service. I also use it to differentiate customers by their delivery needs. Very useful and saving lots of time!

March 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review! I think this might be a review of our Customer Tagger app rather than our Order Tagger app, either way, I'm glad it's helping you in your Marketing efforts and thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Keelham Farm Shop

Absolutely lightning-fast responses to queries. Great bespoke solutions to specific tasks. Can't recommend Order Tagger highly enough. This is so much better than anything we've used before. Thank you.

February 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jonathan, glad we were able to accommodate your requests. I think those additions to the app will be useful for everyone!