Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Bloom Farms CBD

Great app and great customer service. With this app, we saved a few hours a week finding specific orders and tagging them appropriately. We use this hand-to-hand with customer tagger as well.

Sam did a great job answering all my questions and responding to them pretty quickly!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! It's great to see you using Customer Tagger and Order Tagger together. We're delighted to see the apps helping to streamline your order process by tagging the order that has come from your influencer network :)

Ess-Box

Amazing service and amazing app - totally happy! Thank you so much Sam! We're glad to have found the app, as it helps us a lot!

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see Order Tagger being used to automatically tag the order with the customers selected delivery date & time!

Ellus & Krue

Order Tagger is great, We use it to mark orders when DDP is included so that once the order is received to our IMS for fulfillment we can run automation rules based on the order tag (order notes). This is the only way we have been able to do this so thank you Order Tagger. The team is very supportive (fast & efficient) and helpful. Thank you Sam and Team

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, we're so pleased to hear that the app is automating your fulfilment flow!

L'Estrange London

Sam from order tagger was really helpful when answering my questions, he was really quick and friendly!

March 23, 2020

Thanks for the fantastic review :) I'm glad Order Tagger is helping you to identify orders from loyal customers! Hopefully, that enables you to organise your orders and streamline your fulfilment process for those loyal customers

Black Limba

It works great, does what is says and it has a great customer support, fast and willing to help! Thank you

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to see Order Tagger is helping to manage orders by tagging them based on the shipping method the customer has selected!

Dissent Pins

This app helps us keep our orders organized, which helps us interpret our sales figures more accurately. The big thing to note: their customer service is great! Questions answered quickly, troubleshooting done thoroughly, and helpful suggestions all along the way.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! A great use-case for Order tags :)

MollyogMy.dk

We use Order Tagger in almost all scenarios in which we need to tag products. It is very simple to use and if troubles comes up their support is always fast and brilliant.

March 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Great to hear Order Tagger is helping you to manage your orders based on the products purchased!

OBJEKTS

The app is amazing and saved so much of my time and my employees time by improving and automating the workflow and process. It's perfect if you want to filter by shipping method to make sure the priority methods get shipped out first (and many many other things) Sam is very helpful and such a nice guy. I asked him for custom code but he kindly told me that I just needed to wait a month for the new version to come out so I didn't need to pay for the custom code if I could wait. Thanks for everything!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're so pleased to hear the app is saving you lots of time by automating your order processes!

TrippyStore

Easy to use with fast and friendly support! They quickly deployed a customization to improve our workflow.

Ninoma

Useful app, very responsive customer support. We were offered custom answers to specific problems encountered. The app has its flaws but they seem to mostly come to the Shopify API limit. The app team was ready to work around so that our tasks were handled the best way any case. Much appreciated.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad we were able to help to setup a tagging workflow to help manage your orders :)