Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Craft Recordings

Perfect app to map item tags to order notes, which has been crucial in improving organization of orders in ShipStation. Definitely recommended.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Joe! Glad the app is helping to carry certain information into ShipStation.

Tonic at Home

Allowed us to do everything we required, good support communications too. Would definitely recommend.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see the app is helping you manage orders by delivery date :)

Knitnstitch

Awesome app. Does what it says on the tin and just works. Got great proactive support to assist us with online orders that are marked for in store pickup. Very relevant for today’s situation. Very happy.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review Dave and thanks again for working with us on this! I think the Store Pickup tagging rule will help out a lot of Merchants.

Fablebands

This app is a total life saver! It allowse to tag my orders that contain preorder items, international addresses and so much more! Now my shipping process is certainly faster and easier!

June 20, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're glad that Order Tagger is a valued member of your fulfillment team!

Sugarlicious

I used the app to creat custom location tags using a custom cart variable. The support team assisted me literally instantly by setting up the conditions/rules for the tags. Absolutely amazing support service!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! Great to see Order Tagger is helping you plan your delivery route by enabling you to filter the orders based on the suburb you need to deliver them too.

Adelisa & Co

Really love using this app to better organize our tags for various things. You can create any rule you want. And at one point when I couldn't, the developer created it for me! And to top it all off, amazing customer service!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for a great review! Glad we could help to automate your fulfilment processes!

Musique Red One Music

Just wow. You can now create rules when an order is canceled... you know why? Because I asked it to the team. They did. SUPER SERVICE!

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're delighted we could help you build a new workflow by tracking and managing cancelled orders :)

Nervous Dog Coffee

Works exactly as it's supposed to- installed it to identify a big handful of problem orders from the entire population of orders over 2 months... saved a TON of time, effort, and potential misses.

Order Tagger also affords the opportunity to really drill down to enable some really focused marketing we wouldn't be able to accomplish with the limited Shopify filters available; we intend on using for this purpose going forward.

Sam was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgable; he not only immediately identified how to uncover our mystery problem, he took the time to go back and take me through how he did it... and subsequently alerted me to what caused the problem in the first place (another app), which was invaluable.

Highly recommend!

May 12, 2020

Thanks for your great review! It's great to hear the app is saving you lots of time :)

Liberty Skis

Terrific app and Sam and the tech team are very responsive and helpful. It is great value for money.

May 9, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see the way you use the multi-condition rules to tag any orders placed by specific customers.

TW Steel

We have just started using this app, but looks like it works well, and I like how fine-tuned the rules can be. The team was responsive. I recommend this app!

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your review Ninel and good luck with your new site launch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11