SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows

Add, remove and delay order auto tags to manage your workflows

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Our Pantry

Very helpful in setting up custom box order tags that our warehouse was able to seamlessly integrate into their workstream to manage packaging variances. Helpful customer support, too.

November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the experience you have had with our app. Reviews like yours make our day :)

We are always happy to support you with anything you need.

Thank you for choosing Shop Circle.

Customer Success Team

eDart Shop

I am going to use this app so that a 3PL that I use would know to use a certain custom box when certain orders are being placed. This app is just amazing. Moreover, the support is so quick and very helpful!!

November 12, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We are always here to listen to our merchants and to give them the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and customer service. It means a lot to us :)

Customers Success Team I Shop Circle

J.B Meays & Son Family Butchers

I used this app to help me separate my Christmas orders from my regular day to day orders. I found the app wasn't working exactly how I wanted so got in touch with support. Valentina was very quick to respond to my query and resolve my issue for me, it's now working perfectly and makes my busiest period really easy to organise. 10/10 would recommend the app and the support that comes with it.

November 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Valentina hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

Nupafeed® USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works really well and even more important they have knowledgeable support that responds very quickly!!!! Which is HUGE as a small biz owner! I would highly recommend this app!!

November 9, 2022

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and your kind words about our support team.

We are always available 24/7 in case you need any help :)

The Wander Club

We use this app to tag orders based off fulfillment location & to create customized fulfillment experiences based on order sku, notes, etc. It works great & the customer service team is great to work with when we have any questions.

November 2, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your amazing review and for choosing us!! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that.

Happy to help 24/7 with anything you may need 🤩!

Sous Chef

Time spent using app About 4 years

We mostly use the app to find orders that needs the attention of our Customer Service team. We also tag orders for reporting. Works great, saves a lot of time!

November 2, 2022

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We love to make sure our users are happy with the app and with our service. So it's great to read your wonderful comments. Always at your service!

Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

PlanToys USA

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows app're working well and the SC Order Tagger had great and smart support.

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your review and for choosing us! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. We are happy to help you 24/7.

All the best 🤩,

Golden Steer Steak Company

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The perfect tool to tag subscriber customers, pulls from recharge and gets all the right data. Customer support is PHENOMENAL. They helped to set up my flows. Very impressive.

October 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review. We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

Our support team is always here and ready to assist you 😊

Have a wonderful day,

orivet-uk

Location Hong Kong SAR

Really good app for dynamic and static tags. There are so many criteria available, and excellent active support.

October 4, 2022

Thanks for your review😊! We're very pleased to hear the app has been such a help for your business. Great to hear you had an excellent experience with our support team too. We are always available in case you need any help :)

All the best!!

BREO BOX

This app has been amazing for tagging orders properly after moving from ReCharge Checkout to Shopify Checkout. Takes some patience and testing to setup, but once you got it, it's all automated. Great customer service too.

September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you are very satisfied with our app and customer service 😊!!
If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24