Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

Hummingbird

The app is easy to use, the historical tagging of orders is super powerful and everything worked perfectly fine for us without a single mistake, can definitely recommend. Steve from their support is also super helpful (!!!) and amazingly responsive! Great app and customer service :)

December 4, 2019

Thanks for the great review Casper! Glad we were able to help you with your backdating job!

The Belly Ring Shop

This app is brilliant for helping us sort out our orders and for taking some of the guess work out for our packing team. With over 6,000 products and new staff in training this app has helped us streamline many internal procedures. The support team at Order Tagger always respond promptly and are constantly making improvements and additions that make the app even better. Highly recommend.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for the great review Helene! So pleased to hear that Order Tagger is helping you and the team to run your backoffice. Just let us know if there's anything you need!

Beer Cartel

Great app with lots of tagging features. The user interface is user friendly and unlike other apps there is no need to have a coding degree to implement rules. Support staff are very responsive if you ever have questions and they are continually working to improve the app. I've installed it in the two Shopify stores I run.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the great review Geoff, we're pleased that our apps are helping you to run your stores.

Empire Skate

This app is great, really easy to use. It makes fulfilment easy to organise and check. As always the Sam and the team at Union Works are really helpful and have even implemented some features that I have requested.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review Matt! Glad the app is helping with your fulfilment workflow!

iTakTech

I saw 64/64 5 star reviews. Was a bit suspicious. Installed the app and it does exactly as described. It helped tag orders based on almost any rule you want and will streamline orders swiftly. This app is no joke and is a life saver.

October 15, 2019

Thanks for your great review! Glad it's working well for you and thank for making it 65/65 5 star reviews! ;)

CiCiThreadsStore

I used this app in hopes of applying rules to my backdated orders , this wasn't possible initially but after contacting Sam from CS he took me through the process and got everything done for a small fee.

August 30, 2019

Hi Mitchell, thanks for the great review! Much appreciated!

VeraWeb

Working app!
Quick and friendly support. The support service processed my requests within an hour. Provided some features for free!!

Apt2B

We initially installed this app to tag our orders by remote zip codes, but it wasn't firing correctly for some reason. I reached out to the Tagger team and Sam was so very hepful in getting our issue results quickly and efficiently!

onia

So happy with order tagger! The app itself is so easy to use and the support is awesome - we needed something customized and Sam was able to complete the customization so fast and it worked perfectly. You need this app!

Dr. Koala

Really supportive and responsive customer support.
The staff who is responsible to my request really helped me a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7