Manage orders with order tags
Filter your orders by tags and make order management, order filtering and your fulfilment process a breeze.
Tag orders with pre-set rules
Apply tags to orders based on the value or presence of order attributes that you specify in your rules
Tag important orders
Tag orders that need special treatment or extra scrutiny to the attention of the right person by applying order tags
About Order Tagger
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to filter and identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders. Why waste time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of the order tagging?
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfilment process, highlight particular orders and much more.
Full list of tagging rules available
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Tag orders based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Tag orders based on the collections the products are purchased from
- Tag orders based on the product tags of products purchased
- Tag orders based on the product vendor of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the sales channel
- Tag orders based on the discount codes used
- Tag orders based on their total weight
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the payment method used
- Tag orders based on where the order was placed (POS/Locations)
SHIPPING BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the shipping address state (United States)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address region (New Zealand)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address county (United Kingdom)
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on the carrier service used
- Tag orders based on the shipping address country
- Tag orders based on the zip/postcode of the shipping address
BILLING ADDRESS BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the billing address country
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Tag orders if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's tags
- Tag orders based on the total spend of the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's order volume
- Tag orders with the customer's first and last name
- Tag orders if the customer accepts marketing
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on its order attributes
- Tag orders based on its line item properties
- Auto tag all orders
- Tag orders that have not had a tag assigned
- Tag orders if the order note contains specific text
If you need a rule or workflow that you don't see in the list above, then please get in touch and we'll see how we can help!
Pricing 7-day free trial
Unlimited Order Tagging
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 68 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Belly Ring Shop
This app is brilliant for helping us sort out our orders and for taking some of the guess work out for our packing team. With over 6,000 products and new staff in training this app has helped us streamline many internal procedures. The support team at Order Tagger always respond promptly and are constantly making improvements and additions that make the app even better. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the great review Helene! So pleased to hear that Order Tagger is helping you and the team to run your backoffice. Just let us know if there's anything you need!
Great app with lots of tagging features. The user interface is user friendly and unlike other apps there is no need to have a coding degree to implement rules. Support staff are very responsive if you ever have questions and they are continually working to improve the app. I've installed it in the two Shopify stores I run.
Thanks for the great review Geoff, we're pleased that our apps are helping you to run your stores.
This app is great, really easy to use. It makes fulfilment easy to organise and check. As always the Sam and the team at Union Works are really helpful and have even implemented some features that I have requested.
Thanks for the great review Matt! Glad the app is helping with your fulfilment workflow!