Manage orders with order tags
Filter your orders by tags and make order management, order filtering and your fulfilment process a breeze.
Tag orders with pre-set rules
Apply tags to orders based on the value or presence of order attributes that you specify in your rules
Tag important orders
Tag orders that need special treatment or extra scrutiny to the attention of the right person by applying order tags
About Order Tagger
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to filter and identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders. Why waste time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of the order tagging?
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfilment process, highlight particular orders and much more.
Full list of tagging rules available
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Tag orders based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Tag orders based on the collections the products are purchased from
- Tag orders based on the product tags of products purchased
- Tag orders based on the product vendor of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the sales channel
- Tag orders based on the discount codes used
- Tag orders based on their total weight
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the payment method used
- Tag orders based on where the order was placed (POS/Locations)
SHIPPING BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the shipping address state (United States)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address region (New Zealand)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address county (United Kingdom)
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on the carrier service used
- Tag orders based on the shipping address country
- Tag orders based on the zip/postcode of the shipping address
BILLING ADDRESS BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the billing address country
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Tag orders if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's tags
- Tag orders based on the total spend of the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's order volume
- Tag orders with the customer's first and last name
- Tag orders if the customer accepts marketing
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on its order attributes
- Tag orders based on its line item properties
- Auto tag all orders
- Tag orders that have not had a tag assigned
- Tag orders if the order note contains specific text
If you need a rule or workflow that you don't see in the list above, then please get in touch and we'll see how we can help!
Pricing 7-day free trial
Unlimited Order Tagging
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 74 reviews
Most recent reviews
Useful app, very responsive customer support. We were offered custom answers to specific problems encountered. The app has its flaws but they seem to mostly come to the Shopify API limit. The app team was ready to work around so that our tasks were handled the best way any case. Much appreciated.
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad we were able to help to setup a tagging workflow to help manage your orders :)
We're so happy that we choose this app! The app itself is so easy to use and the support is great - Steve was able to help us efficiently and it worked perfectly. We recommend this app.
Thank you for your great review! We're pleased to see Order Tagger is being used to highlight orders made using a specific discount code. As well as, customers who pay for an express shipping method :)
Great Service and very helpful app for us to pick orders with certain products types in!
It would be even better if you could have multiple If and And rules so that we could have more sophisticated filters.
Thanks for a great review! We have taken your feedback on board and will include it in the next version of Order Tagger, coming soon!